Canvassing for interest: Paintballing

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Canvassing for interest: Paintballing

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:23 pm

I have no idea how many TNGC members are in the Uk (esp the north west) but I thought I'd throw this one open to discussion.

In Blackpool, we have a fantastic paintball site - http://www.sudden-impact.co.uk/.

I would like to organise a day for TNGC members and there are several advantages to holding it in Blackpool:-

1: I can accomodate about four people at my house.
2: Blackpool has hundreds of B+B's from aroun £15 a night!
3: Blackpool has direct motorway, rail and airport links. In fact, the paintball area is next to a junction on Blackpool's own motorway - the M55.

So, who's interested? We only need 10 but more would be nice. No dates in mind yet - add that to the discussion!

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:23 pm

Our Christmas Ball is down in Blackpool. No idea if I'm going yet. Nicola jumped the idea on my last night and I need a Tux and a date (your wife free Rob? :P) for the event :shock:

Back on topic.. main sticking point for me is money. Paintballing eats money like you wouldn't believe. Probably looking at £43 per person looking on the website. Not sure how many are going to have that sort of money around christmas. Good idea though, I'll steal some money from someone for the event ;)

Don't invite Lasse.. he'd bring a real gun! :shock:
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:38 pm

Wasn't necessarily thinking about christmas.

Also, don't worry about transport FJ - you're only 40mins away - I'll pick you up - any excuse to take a few potshots at you 8)

bjerringholm
Mr. Jackhammer

Post by bjerringholm » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:01 pm

OHHH... paintball :shock: im game, alltho that would mean either bring my daughter or have her taken care off... ehm... by a babysitter offcourse :P . got a feeling im gonna be a poor man after that, just the trip to england and back by plane , im probably looking at about 500 £ leaving my wallet :evil: and by farry it will be about 250 charged for the ferry alone :(

Alastriona
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Freya

Post by Alastriona » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:21 am

I would come if my parents had that sort of money :P. I'm currently broke after buying my PC.

blitzkrieg
Winston

Post by blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:44 pm

Il have a chin wag with my perants, hopfully im game.

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”