Eve folks

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Flo
Warrior
Warrior

Eve folks

Post by Flo » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:58 am

Hey guys,

Well basically I would like to know what kinda group you are, Pirate, Pirate hunter, Mining, production, missions... Also would like to know where you are based out of, Gal, Cal, Min, or them dildo guys (Amar) hehe. Are you all in 0.0 atm or still working towards that objective?

I was a member of MAP with Firejack back in Planetside and just curious what your Corps stats are, noticed you all only have about 15 peeps, how active is the corp?

Fennris
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Fennris » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:59 pm

Heya Flo, good to see you arouynd again mate.
Right, well basically were all pretty new to the game. The corp was started by Huntmaster and his son mainly to get the corp benefits, since then more guys have joined and our direction has changed. Now were mining our asses off to get afford a freighter. We're arranging our finances for a big project, we're just not sure what the project is yet lol. Personally I hate the player pirates and as soon as I am financially (and skill) capable, I'm going to chase those little sicklings to the ends of space :D.

We're all Caldari (mainly because Hunt hasn't got the ethnic relations skill yet :P) We've just moved our mining ops to 0.4 space where were having an interesting time caught between the politics of a pirate and a police corp argy bargy.
It's early days yet but we're making progress and having a lot of fun on the way.

Let us know if you have any more questions and of course, you'd be more than welcome to pay us a visit or lend us your experience.
See you soon.
Fenn (3rd / 4th in line for the Grand Old Fart Throne)

Flo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Flo » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:39 pm

Good at least your not on the dark side, well have an idea for you all to toss around between yourselves then (so glad to see your anti-pirate), with that knowledge. The corp I'm in is also in charge of an alliance as is, we are preparing to move into .3 space and plans as of now are 0.0 in about 2 months time. We end our current war with a pirate outfit on Tuesday (they declared on us), then we plan to leave our home system back to .3 space and continue mining and producing (the main focus of the corp I'm in is those 2 endevors. We have found a need for more fighters as of late and are slowly working on that aspect. If you would be interested in the idea of joining an alliance send me a shout here on the forums or Kgen (our corp leader) or myself (Flobecq) an eve-mail in game.

Where are you all based out of? We are in Atlangiens (spelling?), with our current sites set on Tararan.

Fennris
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Fennris » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:56 am

Our HQ is in Tsuguwa with our main mining interest being in Sahda.
I havn't been on much recently so havn't had a chance to talk to the others about the alliance. It's always good to have mates in space though lol. Speak to you soon Flo.

BTW ingame names are:

Fennris
Bjerringholm - BJ
Gruntgunner - BJ
Hordeslayer - Huntmaster (Grand Old Fart)
Netsuekei - Huntmaster
Namd3
Unexpectedgreg
Dr Beaker
Jamis Black
Jane the Ripper

See you out there mate

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:38 pm

BTW ingame names are:
Ahem, cough. :evil:

<<<<< Amigafan2005 in game 8)

Conri
Just call me Timmy!
Alias: Dark

Post by Conri » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:20 pm

amigafan2003 wrote:
BTW ingame names are:
Ahem, cough. :evil:

<<<<< Amigafan2005 in game 8)
why is there always a year btw? :P did someone take "Amigafan" ? (Seems unlikely :P)

Fennris
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Fennris » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:59 pm

Ah sorry Amiga lol. In my defence, check the time of the post :P

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:06 am

Ok talked to one of my bosses about this today, since there was some interest. My boss is Kgen, the alliance commander, who should I put him in contact with?

Flo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Flo » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:10 am

Bah sorry about that, the above post was mine

bjerringholm
Mr. Jackhammer

Post by bjerringholm » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:05 pm

To be honest we are not sure we are ready to form an alliance of any kind yet, the subjeckt has surfaced from time to time, and it has been turned down more than once. We are simply not strong enough to be plunged into a war with pirates or the likes. sorry....

if he insists on talking with somebody about it, he can contact either gruntgunner (old fart) or nektsoukei (oldest fart) and we will discuss the issue.

Wekie Wow

D.H.

Post by Wekie Wow » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:26 am

We are a corp of friends and friends of friends. We mine ( big time ) we do missions ... we explore.... we build Just about Everything. We are not pirates and have at times enjoyed blowing some of those buggers up. Hope we can be friends. My CEO is Kgen and I looked into this at Flo's request. We currantly have an alliance ongoing and if you are interested just give Kgen (CEO) or Pholocix 2nd in command a tell Or even me Wekie Wow.
If not, then we still wish you well and safe flying.
Ohh btw 1 reason we did form an alliance is because It now costs more for someone to declare war on us..the last time a corp did it cost them 60 million isk to just declare the war.And they ended the war with no more than 3 of our alliance members destroyers lost. And that was due to them being very new and us not having our experienced players on at that time.
Anyway We at D.H. wish you well
Wekie Wow

Luc

greetings from fellow Eve player

Post by Luc » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:28 am

I just wanted to say hello after visiting the site here. I am in the Eve corporation Digital Horizons with Flo and he mentioned he had posted here about our activities and his history with you.

Friends are always welcome in this game as there are plenty of enemy types running around, hehe. I hope to see some of you in Eve and wish you all the best in your gaming fun.

Fennris
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Fennris » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:18 am

Nice to meet you guys, lets get in contact in-game :D As BJ said it's very early days for us so we don't want to commit to anything political just yet but as Wekie and Luc say it is good to have mates, it sure is lonely in space lol.

Hope to meet you in person (or at least in ship) soon. All the best to you guys.

Fenn - Lord destroyer of ships (unfortunately they're all mine :oops: )

Evilelmo
Star Captain
Star Captain

Post by Evilelmo » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:41 pm

As some of you may know i also have a small corp and would like to keep in touch with everyone, have you set up a private channel that we could all join in game? At least that way we can exchange information if nothing else.

Fennris
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Fennris » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:49 pm

Thats a great idea Elmo. Could you set one up for us?

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”