Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
RazielDoom
Warrior
Warrior

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics

Post by RazielDoom » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 am

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
Well....im not sure what to do :D nobody is on TS :( and i want to read other stuff also :) but basically i like the WOW picture up there ,although i hate dwaves :P i love Trolls/Rogues :D

can someone take care of the thing up there (Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.) Thanks mates
You see me?I see you...You dont see me?I Still SEE YOU!
-My words until i blasted a mig out of the skies :)

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Sorry, but only users granted special access can read to

Post by Firejack » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:11 am

RazielDoom wrote:....im not sure what to do :D nobody is on TS :( .....
Sorry about that. I don't have time to play right now - last few weeks at College so lots of work to complete.
From the short periods I've been on Teamspeak I've noticed people mostly seem to be playing WoW. Strangely of the 14 people who appear to be playing BF2 from our community only a few are using Teamspeak. Guess they are using the VoIP function in game.

Since you have obviously shown a lot of motiviation and willingness to get on Teamspeak. I've added you to the TNGC Usegroup. You now have access to the other areas.

Welcome to the TNGC :)
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:25 am

Guess they are using the VoIP function in game
OT but i'm not - it creates horrendous lag for me.

RazielDoom
Warrior
Warrior

Post by RazielDoom » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:28 am

i agree with amigafan (trust me ,i OWN a amiga :P really fun games on it)

Alastriona
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Freya

Post by Alastriona » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:37 pm

Ugh, I'm not using teamspeak, becuase I dont play on TNGC server. half the time they are down, and when they aren't, no one is on them.

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:36 am

You'll actually find our server isn't the only one having problems. There is a bug in the server software causing the server to crash every 8 hours or so. Currently the server has around 80% uptime. I'm currently writing an auto restart script in case the server fails that should give the BF2 server 99.5% uptime minimum like the Teamspeak and HL2 server.

And remember fatal... if you have a problem suggest a solution not a problem when you post or you can, well...
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Alastriona
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Freya

Post by Alastriona » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:28 pm

Firejack wrote:You'll actually find our server isn't the only one having problems. There is a bug in the server software causing the server to crash every 8 hours or so. Currently the server has around 80% uptime. I'm currently writing an auto restart script in case the server fails that should give the BF2 server 99.5% uptime minimum like the Teamspeak and HL2 server.

And remember fatal... if you have a problem suggest a solution not a problem when you post or you can, well...
I'm not blaming you for the server being down. I didnt expect anything good when i saw that gamespy logo anyway. I don't really have a solution to the problem, I was just stating that everytime i want to play with TNGC our server appears to be offline. Which bothers me. I hope that restart script helps. It's nice if you have a server to play on. Rigth now i'm just joining any server that has people on it.

Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Aveox » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:17 am

Fatal, its the gayspy browser. Sometimes the TNGC server doesnt show up at all in the list. It's there alright, but its just not showing. Use the connect to IP function instead.

RazielDoom
Warrior
Warrior

Post by RazielDoom » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:06 pm

Battlefireld 2 is still not on sale in Estonia ,and even if it was i dont hav emoney atm. to buy it ,going to work in July :)

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”