TNGC Movie: Actors needed!

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Aveox » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:09 pm

ok, we're back in business (muchos gracias to Killerwolf :wink: ). Fraps is working now, and I can record in BF2. Are we still ok for this tuesday?

And do we have to reinstall to play now? :?

Dismus
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Dismus » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:31 pm

Tuesdays are the Nemetos Order's BG night. Whether or not that makes a difference...

Bilko
FunnyGuy 2.0

Post by Bilko » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:37 am

we still on for tonight ive been practicin mental jumps in the jeeps
"So he said 'I'm going to chop off the bottom of one of your trouser legs and put it in a library.' I thought 'That's a turn-up for the books.'"
The Great Tommy Cooper

Bilko
FunnyGuy 2.0

Post by Bilko » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:55 pm

what time are we going to start this thing Hope its not early I wont be able to make it until 8ish I have been roped into a after work meeting :roll:
"So he said 'I'm going to chop off the bottom of one of your trouser legs and put it in a library.' I thought 'That's a turn-up for the books.'"
The Great Tommy Cooper

Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Aveox » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:27 pm

I will be online at around 9pm CET (8pm GMT). should be ok then I guess?

btw, here are the scenes I want to shoot, so everybody has a general idea what will be happening:
This scenes combine some explosive BF2 footage with teamwork

1) Humvee driving over bridge. Bridge and humvee are destroyed by explosives. Camera is in a tank right behind the humvee in the #2 position.
2) Blackhawk landing at an enemy flag. Troops getting out and taking up defensive positions.
3) Troops advancing through an enemy city, coming under fire and scrambling for cover.
4) Medic reviving wounded soldier (cameraman)
5) 2 aircraft taking off with full afterburner (Gulf of Oman, MEC side is a good start)
6) Troops getting in Blackhawks on aircraft carrier and taking off.
7) Troops in defensive positions at a flag
8) Tank in foreground, aiming in the distance and destroying an enemy tank at considerable distance.
9) Jeepjumping sequences
10) The "use explosives to board flying helicopter" stunt
11) Jumping from plane to plane.
12) Patrol boats racing through the swamps, loaded with troops. Camera is in one of the boats.
13) Troops seeking shelter behind a wall, enemy tanks and vehicles rolling over bridge in the background.
14) Tank on the Mashtuur bridge: Tank is being shot at with missiles from helicopter. Bridge and tank blows up, tank wreckage falling from the bridge. Camera is in helicopter.
15) Lots of soldiers skydiving from Mashtuur bridge. Camera is skydiving as well.

Bilko
FunnyGuy 2.0

Post by Bilko » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:38 pm

I must say that sound feckin brilliant

cant wait
The Great Tommy Cooper

Vantre
Teamwork Never Gets Chicks

Post by Vantre » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:15 pm

I'll try & get on to lend a hand altho I'm not sure how much time I'll have tonight...

allicorn
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by allicorn » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:51 pm

I'll try to get on, but my PC seems to be struggling somewhat in the current heatwave - might not be able. :shock:

Alli

w0lfeh
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by w0lfeh » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:52 pm

would have loved to come along but when i try to log into accounts server it goes unresponsive :/

might go back to playing the demo at lest that worked :/

Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Aveox » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:46 pm

W0lfeh, I have the same issue. It's not BF2. It's the account server itself. Sometimes it will go dead and won't let anyone in. Just try it some 10 minutes later and it might work.

Thanks everyone that showed up tonight. I have some awesome footage of us doing stunts, including Sgt's kickass 100+m jeepjump :D
I will try and see how far along this gets me into completing the movie.

SgtFollvel
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by SgtFollvel » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:16 pm

Cool... 8)

Could you give me a taste of my 100+m jeepjump? Post a link here, or just send me a PM.

Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Aveox » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:08 pm

Nope sorry. Way to much effort atm. The movie is almost ready (just need some WoW footage (for which I am currently figuring out what settings to use)), so you will have to wait a few weeks at most.

Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Aveox » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:40 pm

From the looks of it, the movie will be ready next week. I've finalized almost all of it, but still have to deal with the WoW stuff.

SgtFollvel
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by SgtFollvel » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:09 am

How is the movie comming, Ave?

Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Aveox » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:40 am

The movie is almost done. I'm still waiting for some WoW material from Killerwolf to complete it. I'm hoping I will get some shots next week so I can release it before I go on holiday.

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”