Community Nights

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Dragnac
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Dragnac » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:05 pm

well if anyone has NWN I might consider starting playing it again :P

Tricobalt
Star Colonel
Star Colonel
Location: Molenschot Likes: much Cheese Dislikes: Locked Topics

Post by Tricobalt » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:08 pm

i could, but i don't feel like getting yet another char ready for such a thing, and tbh i don't think it's easy for just 1 night or so. Fast games and shooter are much more fun to just jump in and play as an unexped group.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Dragnac
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Dragnac » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:12 pm

who said about 1 night :lol:

Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Aveox » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:57 pm

Crasp wrote:i think if you do once a week events people will be more than interested ;)
Like I said: We tried that. (BF1942, Joint operations, Trackmania Nations, BF2). The first few weeks people are interested, then it slowly starts to slip and after a month nobody shows up anymore. Example: First week of BF2 we had 14 TNGC people online and our own server. After a month I was about the only one left, playing on an empty server.

If you want to do a community event, it should be like the Planetside event: So special and different that people want to ditch their usual business for a day and make time for it. Look at it this way: If you could go out with Paris Hilton every night, it wouldn't be that special after a month right? :wink:

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:44 pm

If you could go out with Paris Hilton every night, it wouldn't be that special after a month right? Wink
I dunno, I can be very inventive!

Back on topic - I'm doing some hunting at the moment for free games but I love the sound of a WolfET night.. I suggest 29/09/2006 - that's three weeks after the Planetside event this Friday, if Dismus is happy organising it.

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”