Article Discussion: The Community in 2007!

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Article Discussion: The Community in 2007!

Post by Firejack » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Dark suggested we should have a topic for each news article posted on the portal. So here is one for my article posted yesterday.

Read it here :arrow: http://www.thetngc.org.uk/portal/#portal_article_26
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Tricobalt
Star Colonel
Star Colonel
Location: Molenschot Likes: much Cheese Dislikes: Locked Topics

Post by Tricobalt » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:40 pm

you would think people accually might see that big ass blue bar with updates from the portal above the forum index :P

anyway, those are some interesting things there, i hope there will be some updates on those soon :)

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Post by KillerWolf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:36 pm

Tonny who is TNGC Member of the Year.
Wow thanks but wouldnt have done it without all the NO officers of the past year, big thx and <3 to all of you. Also all those NO members who havent given me to much drama this year :P. All those that did... I'll get you with TBC! :P Hehe j/k , <3 to you all.

Think this community has done great in the past year, we increased allot with positive members. Not only that but also the amount of games played increased, giving people the option to join guilds/outfits/clans/corperations right from the start and making them feel welcome.
For next year I hope to see more of the same with less drama (as always :p ) and new games to explore.
Oh.. one thing though that needs to improve imo is the use of TS. Would be nice to see people just log onto it when they play behind there pc, not just with raids (in wow that is :P ). This will benefit our community even more :).
Cant say much bout the list of games you mentioned there btw firejack, personally I'm keeping my eye open for stargate worlds mmorpg and some single player games.

Killer...

Crank
BF2 Server Admin

Post by Crank » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:50 pm

Good article FJ.

I think 2007 can be a good year for the community and for NO in particular.

I agree Tonny is the member of the year for all his work with NO and all the people who have joined as a result of his leadership.

There are also lots of other people who contribute a lot either just by being here or by what they do like Crasp, Fennris, Allicorn, FJ, Berethor and so on, so thanks to them!

Natedawgg
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Natedawgg » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:10 pm

grats killer !! well deserved indeed! lets hope for no dramah next year you never no i might be able to retire my drama shower macro :P
EA is the George W. Bush of gaming. Sure, they have a s**t load of power, but what good is it when you're a fu***ng moron?

allicorn
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by allicorn » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:00 am

The "Iron Grip" mod definitely sounds interesting! Must give that a try sometime.

Alli

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:04 pm

Gz Killer :) , i'm only playing css and wow with tngc atm , so i dont know much of the other guys , but Killer deserved it for the work he have done in Nemetos Order,

And now in 2007 you have to lead us further Orlanna and the rest of the officer team , who have done great work :),

Pandaros

Callie
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Callie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:37 pm

Same as panda there on the games i play here.
And really great job orlanna and what would a raiding guild be without drama??:D

And panda learn to sign in :wink:
Do i have to write something here?

Pandaros
Star Captain
Star Captain

Post by Pandaros » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:32 pm

And panda learn to sign in :wink:[/quote]

I'm always owned if i forget it because i put my name under it ,
but atleast people will always know that i wrote it and not a guest :p,

Pandaros
Pandaros a famous archer. Pandaros, who fights on the side of Troy in the Trojan War, first appears in Book Four of the Iliad. He shoots Menelaus and wounds him with an arrow, sabotaging a truce that could potentially have led to the peaceful return of Helen of Troy.

Wait hunter? no way mage > hunter

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”