TNGC Questionnaire

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Aveox
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

TNGC Questionnaire

Post by Aveox » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:55 am

Please answer the following questions. It only takes a few minutes, but it helps in developing a clear understanding on how to improve the website and forums.

1. Do you read the TNGC newspage/frontpage?
2. If you visit us, do you skip the website altogether and go straight to the forums?
3. How often do you visit the website and/or forums?
4. What do you think about the features the website has to offer?
5. Do you like the layout of the forums?
6. Do you think that the website or forums are lacking something?
7. What features would you like to see on the website/forums?
8. Do you find the website/forums to be slow, and if so: what country are you from and what connection are you using?
9. Did you experience any technical difficulties with the forums or website?
10. What is your opinion about supervision of the website, forums and servers? Is it good enough? Too strict? Too loose?
11. If you do not visit the website, is there a reason for it?

Please add any comments you think are necessary.

Edit: Added question #11
Last edited by Aveox on Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:54 pm

No

2. If you visit us, do you skip the website altogether and go straight to the forums?

Yes

10-12 times every day

Very comprehensive

Yes

No

Nothing extra - I think it's all ocvered

8. Do you find the website/forums to be slow, and if so: what country are you from and what connection are you using?

No

No

10. What is your opinion about supervision of the website, forums and servers? Is it good enough? Too strict? Too loose?

Seems adequate at the moment.

MegaZonk
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by MegaZonk » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:18 pm

Here comes the Swedish wotes ;)

1. Do you read the TNGC newspage/frontpage? Yes
2. If you visit us, do you skip the website altogether and go straight to the forums? No
3. How often do you visit the website and/or forums? couple of time a day
4. What do you think about the features the website has to offer? Good, but we could have a dl page for free game related stuff
5. Do you like the layout of the forums? Yep
6. Do you think that the website or forums are lacking something? Down load page (see above)
7. What features would you like to see on the website/forums? A stats page from our bf2 sever
8. Do you find the website/forums to be slow, and if so: what country are you from and what connection are you using? No
9. Did you experience any technical difficulties with the forums or website? No
10. What is your opinion about supervision of the website, forums and servers? Is it good enough? Too strict? Too loose? Its cool

Bilko
FunnyGuy 2.0

Post by Bilko » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:29 pm

1. Do you read the TNGC newspage/frontpage? Yes sometime not everyday
2. If you visit us, do you skip the website altogether and go straight to the forums? not always but most of the time
3. How often do you visit the website and/or forums? to many times
4. What do you think about the features the website has to offer? pretty good if everyone used them
5. Do you like the layout of the forums? excellent would like free chat at the top though
6. Do you think that the website or forums are lacking something? more active members
7. What features would you like to see on the website/forums? a link to an IRC channel
8. Do you find the website/forums to be slow, and if so: what country are you from and what connection are you using? no
10. What is your opinion about supervision of the website, forums and servers? Is it good enough? Too strict? Too loose? we desperatly need BF2 admins apart from that damn good
11. If you do not visit the website, is there a reason for it? [/u]
"So he said 'I'm going to chop off the bottom of one of your trouser legs and put it in a library.' I thought 'That's a turn-up for the books.'"
The Great Tommy Cooper

SgtFollvel
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by SgtFollvel » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:23 pm

1. Do you read the TNGC newspage/frontpage? when I have the time
2. If you visit us, do you skip the website altogether and go straight to the forums? -
3. How often do you visit the website and/or forums? Every day
4. What do you think about the features the website has to offer? We could have a TNGC-movie dl page for the movies we make, links to stats pages, and free games and game patches
5. Do you like the layout of the forums? Yes
6. Do you think that the website or forums are lacking something? General Member profiles for new members/visitors to look at
7. What features would you like to see on the website/forums? see above
8. Do you find the website/forums to be slow, and if so: what country are you from and what connection are you using? It actualy takes TIME to download the various pages. Norway, 3Mb connection
9. Did you experience any technical difficulties with the forums or website? -
10. What is your opinion about supervision of the website, forums and servers? Is it good enough? Too strict? Too loose? No comment
11. If you do not visit the website, is there a reason for it? It is less interesting compared to the forum

Conri
Just call me Timmy!
Alias: Dark

Re: TNGC Questionnaire

Post by Conri » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:23 pm

Yes, but only after the forums

Most of the time

Too often (3+ times/day)

Nice, But do they have a practical use?

Yes, but then again my feedback created these forums.

Well, naked woman are always good how about
www.thetngc.org.uk/elisha-cuthbert Actually existing?

A Plugin for ordering Chinese, Pizza and Indian? Not possible? oh well... Umm, how about an IRC chat channel?

Well, Occasionally, yes, but thats ISP problems

Not really

What? Dare you criticise my expert moderation

We need the banner from the main page on the forums please!

Mr_Scott
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by Mr_Scott » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:34 pm

Occasionally.

Yep, forums are bookmarked.

once or twice a day.

Not really in a position to comment, since I rarely hit the main site.

yep.

hmm.. not that I can think of

when changing to the 'silver-blue' theme on the forums, there doesnt seem to be a link back to the main site. No link, no click, no visit. And the black forum theme is ugly. UGLY. No really. Its hideous. Strangely enough the main site has a black theme and its fine.. Maybe im just weird...

Site is fast as everywhere else. No problems there.

Apart from the initial visit to the forums and found it was ugly. My discovery that I could change themes was met with joy in my heart.

no problems there.

As I said before, no link - no click. Yes I could bookmark it.. but my bookmark toolbar is already too big..

Vantre
Teamwork Never Gets Chicks

Re: TNGC Questionnaire

Post by Vantre » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:18 pm

Rarely

Yes - forums are bookmarked & have the fresh & interesting info
(as in another reply, the main banner on the forums should link back to the website portal entrance rather than the forums to make navigation easier & more integrated)

Forum = most days, often frequently depending on how much I'm procrastinating at work...

Of passing interest but nothing to make me use it often. IMO the game/outfit website are of more use & interest (s/w, nemetos, map websites) as their is info which specifically relates & adds to the games.

Yes

As in other replies, more active users. Also, more jokes from Soupy would be good :lol:

IMO, the main website should function more as a marketing/recruiting tool for new members. Should provide info on what TNGC is as well as hooks to pull people in, making them want to know & see more...

Nope - absolutely fine

None

Very good - enough presence to know that there is moderation & direction but not too much that it becomes restrictive

As above, don't see that it adds to what I need (& don't think it needs to)

I think both forums & website are very good. Comments aren't negative on the website - I think it's really nicely laid out, just not relevant for me.

The individual game websites add functionality to the games I play so are more useful.

The forums are what I see as really establishing a community. Website, imo, is a front-end for non-members so needs to be tailored to provide info, engage people & reel them in ;)

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”