Signing off

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.

Signing off

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:37 pm

It may not come as a surprise, but I have decided to retire as TNGC admin and member.

Reason for this is that I am no longer a part of the Nemetos order or playing Planetside. Since it is extremely difficult for me to admin a community that plays on a server/game that I don't play, I have decided to stand down.

Furthermore, since I have little time to actually play games, I also decided to focus all my attention and the time that I do have on a WoW PvE guild I recently joined.
I will still be visiting these forums, but nowhere near as frequent as I used to.

There are numerous other (smaller) reasons as well that made me decide, but let me assure you that I leave in good spirit and without a sour face. Maybe when things turn for the better I will consider re-joining.

Special thanks go to all former members of Starwolf: Thanks for a time I will never forget guys! S&H!

Mark

SgtFollvel
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by SgtFollvel » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:19 am

hope to see you in Battlefield 2 8)

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Post by KillerWolf » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:13 am

Wow this comes like a slap in the face Mark, thought you stopped playing world of warcraft. Hate to see you leave this community just because you dont play any games with this community at this moment. :(
I wish you all the best and I'll see you in a future game.

Strenght & Honor

Killer...

Matman65
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by Matman65 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:11 pm

Good hunting on your new trail, may our pathes cross again.
Strength and Honour !

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:53 pm

KillerWolf wrote:thought you stopped playing world of warcraft
I did, canceled subscription and everything. But after a week or so I wanted to start playing again and started checking the recruitment forums. I found a guild that was worth trying, and resubbed.

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”