(Nemetos Order issue) 19:48 - and then i got kicked :)

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:56 am

Personally I'm very sorry to see you go Shadow. Mainly because as well as being a very good player you obviously had skills outside of the game (programming) that would have really helped the community. Shame it couldn't of been made to work.

The one reason I think you particularly annoyed people in the guild was more often then not you had an opinion on everything about the guild. Not a bad thing.. if you are the guild leader ;) However only Grumph is and he gets to make all the decisions because in the end, its his guild. He puts in the most time and effort so he runs he guild as he thinks is best.
Guilds/Clans whatever have to be run like this. If you listened to everyone's opinion and tried do everything they asked you would quickly find the guild becoming a full time job for the leader and no fun to play :roll:
95% of what Grumph decides to do is in the best interest of the guild and I fully agree with him. Those 5% though I have to let him be leader and just go with the flow to see where we'll end up.
You are probably only agreeing with the guild leadership 50% of the time. So for you its good that you have left as it will be frustrating to only see half your ideas come to life. Even maybe you would consider creating you own guild to craft and shape as you wish.

See you around matey
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Fennris
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Re: (Nemetos Order issue) 18:48 - and then i got kicked :)

Post by Fennris » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:32 am

shadowfang wrote: Right. Ok, doc. Your totally off, once again. Just as you blame Feeling for leaving us and how "it ruins for all of us" he left, you are doing the exactly same thing with me. Funny, isnt it? First you liked Feeling, but as soon as he said he was gonna leave you "lost all respect" to him. It just clarifies what kind of person you really are.
One who expects too much from people? Decency, loyalty, dedication, desire to play the game with friends? Oh strike me down cruel fates for you have born a monster :roll:
shadowfang wrote: You may even call me stuff like an "imbecile", or (my favourite) "attention starved drama queen". I have no clue why, but I just assume it makes you feel better. Personally, ive grown out of namecalling and stuff like that, I just think its lame and childess. Just shows your age.
Learn the difference between naming and name calling.
shadowfang wrote: About what happend today, it was like all other days. The officers plan a date, and puts a time: 18:30. But when does the ZG-raid start? 1 h and 18 after the announced time. And you guys think its unreasonable i get fed up waiting (once again) and want to play with my alt instead of waiting???
The delay didn't happen to you Shadow, it happened to the entire raid. Your perception of events are clouded by your ego. Raids are about the group, not the Shadowfang.
shadowfang wrote: I even was nice and said, ill give it an hour and i even counted down (because i knew something like this would happen. members would get pissed off, bc i got bored and left and everyone blames me. good work officers tho! You guys are great. Instead of backing me up and saying you understand, Mulac gets ichy fingers and kicks me imme.). After an hour, i started to play with my alt and 2 seconds later i hear stuff like "where is shadowfang", "wtf", and all kind of crap. Even tho I said, I would leave if we didnt get enought people.
Yes thats a very "nice" community sprit you got there. What an asset to any guild that would be. If every member of the MC raid shared your gleeful desire to contribute, where would we get?
shadowfang wrote: As ive said many times now, I did warn you guys and hour before. I even gave live countdown. And now I get this kind of crap from officers?
Although I wasn't there, the first time you issued your ultimatum I would have kicked you from the raid. Maybe the raid leader was hoping you were feigning such a self serving attitude. Either way that kind of person who serves their own agenda has no place in any team.
shadowfang wrote: And as I said before, I dont blame anyone of you. I just fed up and wanted to play with Silverdragon. Im not gonna wait the entire evening, so we can get enough ppl for ZG.
Unlike the rest of the raid. Everyone appreciates that waiting isn't fun and you were within your rights to play your alt, but would it have killed you to come to the guild's aid when they needed you? Would it pain you so much to logout your alt and go do the thing you were so keen to do merely 60 minutes before?
shadowfang wrote: Give me one reason why I should wait more than an hour than the announced starting time?

To demonstrate that you understand that things sometimes happen beyond people's control, to show a moral sense of duty to your fellow friends who would appreciate your effort.

shadowfang wrote:
Where did I even sign up for the raid??? Are you online, you have to do ZG???

shadowfang wrote:
I was there, pumped and ready for ZG. Excited, you might add! Even bought some new sacred candles.

Does that sound like a disinterested bystander?
Ok I've answered your microscopic investigation, now see the bigger picture: You don't know how to behave correctly in social situations. This has culminated in the act of your excommunication. You were not kicked in a facist movement against your civil rights - you were kicked because the effort to listen to you outweighed the value of your presence.
My attitude toward you is a generic attitude I hold for all instigators, trouble makers and people who start fires because they feel undervalued. My advice: you are a bright young man who can go far if you conquer your inferiority complex. Until that moment don't look to anyone for love but your parents.

shadowfang
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by shadowfang » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:21 am

Fennris wrote:One who expects too much from people? Decency, loyalty, dedication, desire to play the game with friends? Oh strike me down cruel fates for you have born a monster :roll:
Yea, but you lack human compassion, sympathy and maybe the most important characteristic: repect towards others and their decisions. Instead of writing "Its a shame you go", "It was fun", "You ware great", "We will miss you" - you devoted your entire post to slander Feeling for leaving the guild, because he wanted something more than the guild could offer at the moment. But the funny part it came from You - an Officer of this guild. Im also getting the feeling, you are extra ticked at me, because I ciritised your post about that too. I dont care if you are an officer, it just makes it just more sad how an officer could slander former player like that.
Fennris wrote:Learn the difference between naming and name calling.
Is one better than the other in this situation? Either way, thanks for calling me a "attention starved drama queen". It made me happy and even more welcome in the guild when ive got officers that sends me private pms that slanders me like that. Thanks.
Fennris wrote:Unlike the rest of the raid. Everyone appreciates that waiting isn't fun and you were within your rights to play your alt, but would it have killed you to come to the guild's aid when they needed you? Would it pain you so much to logout your alt and go do the thing you were so keen to do merely 60 minutes before?
Nope, not at all. If you guys said you Needed me, i would ofcorse had logged in and healed you all. But what you are forgetting - or trying to hide - is the fact that you guys said that I wasnt needed and your guys already had a priest in my place. So basically I got kicked because I refused to attend to ZG - not because I was needed, but because I rather player with my alt after an hour of waiting.
Fennris wrote:To demonstrate that you understand that things sometimes happen beyond people's control, to show a moral sense of duty to your fellow friends who would appreciate your effort.
Its funny how, when we do MC with NW, it takes less than two hours to get 40 people. But ZG in nemetos, you have to wait more than an hour to get 20 people. Seems like me, if you are logged in you have to wait - and do nothing else than wait. You may not get fed up, or you will "ruin" for everyone else. If you are logged in, in a raid-night-evening, you are pretty screwed.

The problem is that this order is soo small, that it needs everyone or it wont work. If you are logged in as an alt, and you have a lvl 60. People will get pissed if you choose to remain on your alt. Obviously.
Fennris wrote:Does that sound like a disinterested bystander?
Please see the difference between me being kind to help and wanted to do ZG, and being obligated obligated to do it. I would gladly have done it, if something happend during the accounced time and an hour forward. But as I stated before, I knew it would take ages to get a group and I would have rather spent my friday playing Silverdragon than waiting more than an hour.

Questions like these can be asked aswell. If the announced time is 18:30 and you login and have to wait (i mean really wait) two hours after the announced time so you can finally go. Will that person be rewarded at all, for showing up at the announced time and have waited two hours on a friday evening? The answer is: hell no! I got demoted and kicked because I gave up after an hour.

Instead of blaming me, try and fix the system instead. Ask yourself, Why didnt the raid start 18:30 as decided, but 1 hour and 18 mins after that? And is it fair too ask dedicated players to wait that long and not giving them an option to leave if they get fed up? Was there a greater chance we get more ppl after 19:30 - an hour after the announced time? Why? The officers could easily filled the last remaining slots with NW-members, but why didnt they? because of DKP? We could have easily removed them from the system. The officers could might as easlisy set up a period-time. During these two times we recruit raid-members. If we dont have enough people after this time, we will forget about it. Organizing raids now is out of control. No structure at all. "Lets just set a time and hope for the best. Who cares if devoted people wait shows up at the announced time and have to wait hours and they get fed up with it?"

Im sorry to say, but if you arent allowed to regreat you being in the raid, because its taking too much time of waiting, and you will get punished if you do. I dont wanna be in this guild. Its a nice guild, but many things still need to be worked on. I tried to make a chance, but not agreeing with officers in this guild gets your punished.
Fennris wrote:My attitude toward you is a generic attitude I hold for all instigators, trouble makers and people who start fires because they feel undervalued.
Undervalued? I got demoted from Guard to Squire because of the reason i sang "You little lover" in the guild-chat and at that time, some player feelt sexually offended because of the lyrics. So what happend? Orlanna came in, and warned me by telling me he got some complaints about me sexuallyoffeinding people on guid-chat. At that time, he had no clue what I really did. I knew i only sang in guid-chat "You little lover", so I told him: If you have no clue what i did, and you arent intersted in finding out before you give away warnings and you only act on complaints - im not taking your warnings seriously. The result was demotion. Personally, I find that event disturbing how Orlanna could act so mindless and start to warn people even tho he has no clue what it was about. All I did was writing the lyrics "You little lover" and some player got sexuallyoffended and told Orlanna when he came online.
Fennris wrote:My advice: you are a bright young man who can go far if you conquer your inferiority complex. Until that moment don't look to anyone for love but your parents.
And please stop saying ive got socialskill problem. In fact I dont, and you dont have a clue Doc. But thanks your assuming those things based on certain events here and your limited brain activity. I dont respond nicely when officers says things like that. And please dont address to my parents. Your insulting cheapshots is not impressing anyone. It just tells people that im even more right about what kind of person you are, if you start to include my parents in this matter. Good work.

I would like to end this post to Panc. I know I ticked you off, by not using my priest but we both know how annoying and tired you get of it. I just got fed up waiting for more peoplg - trying to snatch the next lvl 60 logging in, even tho he had no plans on doing ZG - just so we others can get some epics. I feel a bigger urge to play with my cute warrior instead after an hour. Sorry and Ill see you out there :wink:

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:10 am

(c) Any ultimatum with "or I'll leave the guild" results in a kick 99% of the time. We do not negotiate with hostage-takers.
Noted and understood 8)

blitzkrieg
Winston

Post by blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:38 pm

Well Shadow now i will have my say.

The fact you want to continue you insulting fen is not going to get you any where! You always have to have the last say just drop it for once and let it be done with, i am very like you in that way i always have to have the last word or the last laugh. I have lernt that some times you need to shut up and face the facts.

The reason you got kicked was not short term causes it was long term causes. Becuase people where getting very fustraited with you always having to have the "Last Laugh", and saying that fen "lack human compassion, sympathy and maybe the most important characteristic: repect " The kind DrFenrris is one of the most kind careing people in this guild i know, ruthless with his methods with talking to people but he has helped me and helped so many in this guild, he will respect you if you respect him but are also kind to every 1 else and not arguing constainly.

To be honest if you keep picking at what people say they, insulting more people making more remarks which are childish, this post is proving even more of a point why you should be kicked!

A couple of weeks ago maybe a month you might remeber that i was pretty much like what you have been doing, always arguing, always having the last word and insult, i was driving people nuts and was getting to the point of getting kicked by Grumph and Crasp most likely. But i just settled down.

Now on ZG i know im not a prime exsample, i was playing on the test server on a rogue having lots of fun, i got asked by killer, i didnt really want to at first then i said well if you can get a couple more ppl il be there, i did come when we got about 17 people so i did a bit of a nasty yesterday.

Now before you start to nit pick at my post just think too your self do i even need to reply any more? Do i need to dig my self into a even bigger hole?

To be honest i havent had many problems with you, you have been nice to me but i have noticed that you always need to make a fuss on somthing, and very calm people are getting very annoyed. But i shall say its a shame it had to end like this, i shall see you around in game good luck and good bye!

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Post by KillerWolf » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:51 pm

I'm closing this for now. Shadowfang we have had enough of you and all you complains on people in this guild. Always the last word and always try to let the situation sound like your the victim. I just wanna say that drfennris is a good person and I dont care what you try to tell us but aint working.
Now be gone shadowfang!

Killer...

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”