(Nemetos Order issue) 19:48 - and then i got kicked :)

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
shadowfang
Star Commander
Star Commander

(Nemetos Order issue) 19:48 - and then i got kicked :)

Post by shadowfang » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:16 pm

(This is really for the nemetos order forum, but since ive been kicked and my forums rights removed. Im posting it here.)

The time is 19:48, this friday the 30th. And I just got demoted to rank trail and then kicked.

Wanna know why? Because I refused to login with Shadowfang and help the guild with ZG 1 hour and 18 mins after the "real" starting time: 18:30. 18:30 I was there, pumped and ready for ZG. Excited, you might add! Even bought some new sacred candles. So what happend 18:30? Nothing. I gave it an hour and 19:30 I logged off and switched to my alt. I even said, if we arent getting more people, im switching to my alt. I even counted down.

And now people are pissed because I didn't use Shadowfang and help you guys, but why should I? Why should I wait an hour - bored as hell - when it should have started 18:30? Do you guys really think its really fair to ask another person to wait an hour with the "we might get more"-attitude? Maybe if you guys payed me, I would have stayed and waited even 2 hours, so we could go ZG. But thats not gonna happen.

I see perfectly, how I refusing to use my priest could tick some people. But as i said, I gave it an hour. Im not gonna wait more than an hour for a ZG run - Ive got better and fun things to do tbh.

I can take the fact Mulac kicked me out because of this But don't blame me and don't even start to accuse me for "letting the guild down". I was there 18:30 and I wanted. Where ware you?

Im not blaming any one. I would be more happy, if some players could take a moment and understand the reason why I left. ZG as 15 players. Maybe if more turned up and we had more players who could turn up.

But its nice to know a guild-member gets kicked if he doesnt want to do ZG. I didn't even know it was mandatory. Does this mean every lvl 60 who wasnt in the raid will get kicked aswell? If so, maybe this guild aint that fun to be in anyway.

Anyway, Thanks for a nice time. Some of you guys are really cool. Gonna miss you. Bye bye :wink:
Last edited by shadowfang on Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:27 pm

The time is 19:48
Erm, it's not even 19:38 here yet.

Or did you not realise that when it said 18:30, it meant 18:30 gmt, as that is the timezone most people work to.

So in fact, when people turned up at 19:30 your time, they weren't late, they were actually on time as it was 18:30 gmt.

A bit harsh to be kicked though for what looks like a simple misunderstanding. lets hope we can get this sorted.

EDIT:-

I still see no reason for you to be kicked from the guild if you hadn't even started ZG.

That's not on and if that really is the case, I don't want to associated with such a guild. If an officer doesn't come in here and tell their side of the story in the next two hours, I'm removing myself from the guild and going to look for another.
Last edited by AmigaFan2003 on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadowfang
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by shadowfang » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:30 pm

amigafan2003 wrote:Or did you not realise that when it said 18:30, it meant 18:30 gmt, as that is the timezone most people work to.

So in fact, when people turned up at 19:30 your time, they weren't late, they were actually on time as it was 18:30 gmt.

A bit harsh to be kicked though for what looks like a simple misunderstanding. lets hope we can get this sorted.
Aint the gametime = GMT? Anyway. When did we start with GMT? And why isnt that pointed out? When we did MC-raids it was gametime.

Acid
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by Acid » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:31 pm

Oh well :) 18.30 is not GMT its GMT+1 - its 17.30 GMT at 18.30 Game time. enjoy
Last edited by Acid on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conri
Just call me Timmy!
Alias: Dark

Post by Conri » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:32 pm

Gametime is CET (atm ,GMT +2)

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:33 pm

Aint the gametime = GMT?
No, gametime is GMT +1

I still see no reason for you to be kicked from the guild if you hadn't even started ZG.

That's not on and if that really is the case, I don't want to associated with such a guild. If an officer doesn't come in here and tell their side of the story in the next two hours, I'm removing myself from the guild and going to look for another.

shadowfang
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by shadowfang » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:34 pm

Dark wrote:Gametime is CET (atm ,GMT +2)
Right. Ok. Obviously. But since when do we use GMT at raid-meetings? As i said, we always use game-time.

But thats not the point. I basically got kicked bc I worked on my alt and didnt want go ZG with you others :)
Last edited by shadowfang on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:35 pm

Its GMT+2 or BST+1 as I guess you are thinking Amiga.
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

shadowfang
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by shadowfang » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:39 pm

Lol, I notice no one really cares I got kicked and why :P

Crank
BF2 Server Admin

Post by Crank » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:08 pm

Shadowfang your guild rank was squire, the lowest rank. You have been in the guild for months, you are on forums and TS yet you had the lowest guild rank. There is a reason for that and you know that as well as I do.

You left our ZG run because we had "kept you waiting". We all had to wait shadowfang, it sucks but when there arent enough people we have to wait. You then went on your alt leaving our raid group with 1 priest which was nowhere near enough for ZG and you refused to come back and do the instance with the guild, despite people asking politely. You did your usual guild spam starting arguements with anyone who you could.

I demoted you to trial after that and I viewed it as the end of the matter, I wanted to discuss it with the guild leader. Yet you would let it end there, you dared me to kick you from the guild and, with the backing of another officer, I did just that.

You have annoyed so many people in the guild, some of whom I have never seen annoyed.

shadowfang
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by shadowfang » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:11 pm

Mulac wrote:Shadowfang your guild rank was squire, the lowest rank. You have been in the guild for months, you are on forums and TS yet you had the lowest guild rank. There is a reason for that and you know that as well as I do.

You left our ZG run because we had "kept you waiting". We all had to wait shadowfang, it sucks but when there arent enough people we have to wait. You then went on your alt leaving our raid group with 1 priest which was nowhere near enough for ZG and you refused to come back and do the instance with the guild, despite people asking politely. You did your usual guild spam starting arguements with anyone who you could.

I demoted you to trial after that and I viewed it as the end of the matter, I wanted to discuss it with the guild leader. Yet you would let it end there, you dared me to kick you from the guild and, with the backing of another officer, I did just that.
I didn't dare you. I simply said, if you wanted to kick me, then kick me. And you did.

The bottom line is, I didnt feel like to play with my lvl 60 priest anymore and wanted to work on my alt. And because i refuse to use my priest and join the raid, i got kicked. This will give Nemetos Order a really good reputation.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:49 pm

OKay Mulac, sounds ok to me, I've kicked people for similar reasons in the past.

Shadowfang - all the best for the future.

shadowfang
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by shadowfang » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:03 pm

Mulac wrote:You then went on your alt leaving our raid group with 1 priest which was nowhere near enough for ZG
You guys said, you could make it without me. And then later on, that i wasnt needed and you got another priest in my place.
Mulac wrote:and you refused to come back and do the instance with the guild, despite people asking politely.
Who asked me politely? It was instant rage and demands. This occured even when you guys said, you didnt need me.

shadowfang
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by shadowfang » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:17 pm

The interesting part of all this is, during that hour I waited (18:30-19:30), I repeatedly said im just gonna wait an hour. If we didnt get more people, I would leave because It seemed stupid to wait more than an hour for this ZG. Especially when it should have started 18:30.

I even counted down and said that in 17mins, im going.

And when it hit 19:30, and i switched to Silverdragon and starting to hear on gchat "Where is shadowfang?", "wtf", "join for ZG now!". Despite i broadcasted when i was gonna leave and why.

Sorry guys, I know you guys waited too. But, if it said 18:30, and if i even waited an hour, you guys cant demand me to play just login with my priest and play with you, even tho i really wanted to work on my alt. How long should I have waited? The entire evening? In that case, you guys are asking for too much off me, and this kick was for the better.

I waited an hour, and nothing happend. I even asked if it was possible to do ZG with us 15 and i got the answer "no". If you guys really have to blame someone, blame the lvl 60s who didnt even come online instead of me who showed up and waited. I just wont wait more than an hour, for a ZG-raid. Not anymore, ive got more fun things to do instead of waiting for enough ppl to come online so ZG would even be possible.

Cheers.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:39 pm

Okay, now I've changed my mind again.

Waiting an hour to start an instance just because the rest of the guild just isn't fair. I don't know what followed after but I'd like to know what you kicked Shadowfang for?

Not joining the group again after waiting an hour for it to start? Or for creating a fuss after he was demoted?

I sure hope it wasn't the first reason!

I'm not even sure that he warranted a demotion.

Shadowfang, I normally stick by the officers but in this case you have my full support.

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”