F1 themed BBQ at Amiga's place.

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

F1 themed BBQ at Amiga's place.

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 am

Hi all

I'm holding an F1 themed BBQ weekend at my gaff on 25th/26th July.

All are welcome and if you want to stay over Sat night then you are more than welcome to any floor space you can commandeer :-)

Bring your own beer but I'll provide all the food and entertainment (the F1 Quali/Race that is - not me doing the Full Monty routine).

Plan is to watch Sat qualifying, have some lunch then head off to the beach to have a play with the power kites / chill out, then come back in the evening and have a good session (and of course firing up the BBQ again and getting the fire going).

Then up Sunday (bear in mind I have two kids - you may not get a great lie in if you stay over) and then some brekkie and ready to watch the race at 14:00.

If anyone would prefer to stay in a hotel, drop me a pm and I can get some details for you of hotels within walking distance to me).

Hope some of you can make it.

Theodora
Treasurer
Treasurer

Re: F1 themed BBQ at Amiga's place.

Post by Theodora » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

i'll have to check, i think i'm back from digging up in scotland by that point but sounds like it could be fun :)

Alastriona
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Freya

Post by Alastriona » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm

When I read you would be providing the entertainment I got my hopes up for you doing the full monty routine :(.
Theodora wrote:i'll have to check, i think i'm back from digging up in scotland by that point but sounds like it could be fun :)
You going digging in some mud pool in scotland again while the rain is pouring down?

Conri
Just call me Timmy!
Alias: Dark

Post by Conri » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Alastriona wrote:When I read you would be providing the entertainment I got my hopes up for you doing the full monty routine :(.
Hopes up? Eh?

I'm in Asia (somewhere between Phuket and Beijing) i'm afraid - it does sound like fun though.

tim

Crasp
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Crasp » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Just saw this! will get in touch re: drinking and cars.

if its a weekend and im posting, prepare for nonsense.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Prob only going to be Sat afternnon/evening/night now :-) But people are free to hang around 'til the race on Sunday :-) Still plenty of floor space avail.

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”