Forum Subscription

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Theodora
Treasurer
Treasurer

Forum Subscription

Post by Theodora » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:31 am

i got an email from our host a day or 2 ago and we need to renew our domain name and hosting to keep our forums up and running

do we want to keep what we've currently got or do we want to aim for something else?

i think we have till about the 4th december so we don;t need an immediate answer and i think our current funds will cover most if not all the costs of another years hosting, assuming prices havent risen.

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Forum Subscription

Post by Firejack » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Keep the subscription going yes. Might be time to switch to a cheaper package though. Traffic had more then halved compared to previous years when I checked a few weeks back.

Would make sense to decide who wants to take over maintaining the site too. As I've said a couple of times now I've taken it as far as I can. Don't have the design skills to do more work on the site. Would be willing to do more on the content side of the site if someone could take over the design.
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Lex » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:41 pm

can the donations still pay for all the expenses? otherwise i and others can donate again i guess :P

we could have a chat soon to check for content updates, getting better with c#/asp stuff everyday so we might be able to make something pretty :) i`ll log on xfire from now on if you wanna chat about it or share ideas.

LEx

Theodora
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post by Theodora » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 pm

we shouldn't need much if anything extra, should have just about enough for 1 more year, after that we'll need another few donations to keep things ticking over :)

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”