TNGC's coherency - I would like us all to stick together.

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

TNGC's coherency - I would like us all to stick together.

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:41 am

I feel I have to say something about the TNGC.

I won't mention the "unmentionable game" but already we have lost Aveox, Firejack and myself to that division - two highly respected Planetside guild leaders and WoW's own guild leader - who would have thought that a simple game could bring these people to thier knees, especially considering thier amazing achievments in other games.

My fear is now for the TNGC - it seems to have failed to bind us together in this respect. The amount of times I have seen members lose thier rag with another in WoW is distressing and I can only hope that it is the game that has been causing this. I sincerly hope that we have not started to take each others frienships for granted.

I truly honour all of you as friends and I hope that we can get through this. You can never have too many friends in this world and I do hope a game doesn't drive us apart, even though games are the one thing that drew us together in the first place.

We are an online gaming community and as such, these are the games that I can play online - I would very much like it if I should meet some TNGC members in them once in a while.

Planetside
Rome:Total War
Half Life 2 / Counter Strike:Source
Far Cry
Unreal Tournament 2K4
Halo

And I fully intend to be active in Empire Earth " and BattleField 2 when they get released.

I hope I still have the oppurtunity to play games with you all and I await the return of Aveox with quiet anticipation.

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Post by KillerWolf » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:18 am

I agree with you amiga that a game shouldnt drive ppl apart. Sure ppl get mad bout things/ppl any now and then but I think that's all part of the deal since we all come from different countries and we all have our own opinions about things.
I'll never leave this community, have ppl to annoy *looks at FJ*.
:D

Killer...

Ps: Aveox get back!!!

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”