We're on Steam, WHY AREN'T YOU?

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

We're on Steam, WHY AREN'T YOU?

Post by Firejack » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 pm

We've always struggled with Communication in this Community. For some reason we don't make best use of the tools at hand, like SteamFriends and our Steam group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tngc

We still have people who aren't using Steam and I've no clue why. Its free and by joining our Steam group you get easy access to every member of the Community when they are online and in game.

Tonight we had the perfect example of why joining the Steam group rocks. I started Left 4 Dead 2 and Amiga joined in. I then tossed out some invites and before you know it Elmo joined us. Then Devious saw the party starting and jumped in too. This all happened spontaneously in a few minutes with no planning and shows how helpful Steam can be to us as a Community!

Just think how easy it would be to find an extra player for a Raid in WoW or a buddy to play the BF3 campaign with if you can contact other like-minded gamers so easily?!

So go download Steam now - http://cdn.steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi

Then get a friend to invite you to the TNGC Steam Group or post in the following topic and another member will throw you an invite.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6798

Then every time you are online or in game make sure you have Steam running and you'll soon be gaming in a group instead of by yourself!
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

denandy
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Denandy

Re: We're on Steam, WHY AREN'T YOU?

Post by denandy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am

I'm on steam!

Join me for weird manhugs <3
Fennris wrote:Btw Denandy, what an interesting post format. I liked it old buddy, it's nice to see a bit of personality around here :)

blitzkrieg
Winston

Re: We're on Steam, WHY AREN'T YOU?

Post by blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:00 pm

To hide.
- Blitzkrieg - Destroyer of Forums, Angriest Gamer in the World.

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”