Beltain Lords PvE Wow guild

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Beltain Lords PvE Wow guild

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:27 am

For those new to the TNGC, I wish to make you aware of one of our three WoW guilds.

We currently have:

PvP guild - Nemetos Order
RP guild - Lore Seekers
PvE Guild - Beltain Lords

I am guild leader of Beltain Lords. I was the original guild leader of Nemetos Order and served three months in that position.

See here for deatils on Beltain Lords:- http://www.thetngc.org.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=972

Basically, we're an easy going guild where you can chill out. So if you want to try a new char out or to see what another server is like, feel free to drop in - we have no level requirements and don't require you to play excessive amounts - hell - once a wekk would be fine by me!

PS.
If you are in Nemetos Order or Lore Seekers already, please carry on playing that char as your main. I do not wish to poach players from our sister guilds. I just want to provide another avenue so you can further enjoy the wonderful worlds of Azeroth. After all, you've paid for all these different servers and game types - you might as well use them!

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”