Fresh Blood

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Fremik

Fresh Blood

Post by Fremik » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Greetings and salutations

Your name: Benjamin Cessford
Your in-game name: Fremik
Your Age: soon to be 27!
Nationality: Danish/British
Have microphone (yes/no)? Yes

Favourite class: Heavy Assault/Engineer
Favourite ground vehicle: Unknown (still fresh to the game, but most likely an antitank vehicle, open for suggestions)
Favourite air vehicle: The bigass house bomber... (bomber seat preferred =P)

How did you find us? Tent made me play, game seems quite enjoyable and i should be able to squeeze in a few hours a day in
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? I hadnt heard of the community until Blitzkrieg manhandled me on Teamspeak and forced me to make this application, under penalty of death or worse.
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? I played World of Warcraft with Heraxion, Tent and Calum back in the days when it was still cool. Ive followed em through a number of other games but lately we had drifted apart. Tent told me you could use some fresh recruits so here I am, still wondering whether I wanna stick to this game fulltime or not thou.

Other games i currently play include World of Tanks (playing abit of 7v7 ESL matches and tournaments), Star Wars the old Republic recently started re-playing this after a bit of a brake, but nothings seems to have changed apart from a bit better gear and some new instances/raids. Ive been playing abit of Guildwars also, but it seems to die out quite fast when you dont want to play WvWvW

Other info you may or may not care about.
Im as stated 26, i live in Copenhagen, Denmark. My mom is danish and my dad is british, thus my lovely english!. im starting a short internship tomorrow so i might just be too tired to play =P (having not worked in almost a year has not improved my stamina)... Elsewise i enjoy spending my time infront of the computer, or go to the movies nice long strolls on the beach whipping my hair back and forth....

Kind regards
Fremik / Benjamin

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Fresh Blood

Post by Firejack » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 am

Haha you'll fit right in. Welcome to MAP!

Register a forum account and I'll add you to the MAP Planetside usergroup. :)
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”