Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Vtec9k

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Vtec9k

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Vtec9k

Post by Vtec9k » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Hey guys, looking for an outfit on Miller and one of your members posted on the OcUK forums so here i am...

Ex-PS1 player, i was one of the commanders in Total Oblivion on Werner (Pr0t0type) for a while back in the day but decided to give the Vanu a try this time. Can't go wrong with a bit of Lasher action :)

Your name: Steve
Your in-game name: Vtec9k
Your Age: 31
Nationality: UK
Have microphone (yes/no)? Yes

Favourite class: Heavy/Engineer
Favourite ground vehicle: Magrider
Favourite air vehicle: Don't fly a huge amount but a pretty good gunner on the lib

How did you find us? Overlockers forums
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? Nope
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? Nope :(

Caldazar
Community Donor
Community Donor

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Vtec9k

Post by Caldazar » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:31 pm

We are woodman now.
I see a red soul and I want to paint it black!

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:52 am

Hey guys, looking for an outfit on Miller and one of your members posted on the OcUK forums so here i am...
That'd be me!

Yeah, we're on Woodman now due the issue Miller had. Still interested or have you spent all your station cash on Miller?

Vtec9k

Post by Vtec9k » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Ah well, haven't actually spent my SC yet so might still be interested in moving server. Hows the action on Woodman?

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:52 pm

We were just saying how well things were going last night. Good balance all round. Vanu seem to have the upper hand in terms of organisation. A mix of beta and new players with some old Planetside 1 players in the mix too.

Couple of performance issues. Was some rubber banding for 20 minutes last night. Our outfit name is bugged too.

Otherwise its running pretty smoothly. Queues are a couple of minutes or instant with a subscription.

Got 2 squads going at the moment. Hoping to get 2 more running when we find the right people.

Then the rest is as you expect.... tanks, aircraft, infantry, MAX's, guns, bigger guns and EXPLOSIONS :twisted: 8)

You can create up to 3 characters so you can put your toe in the water to test things out yourself.
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”