Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Nostic

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Nostic

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Nostic

Post by Nostic » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Your name: Simon
Your in-game name: Nostic
Your Age: Im only 17, turning 18 in January. Though i read on reddit, that it is acceptable sometimes?
Nationality: Danish
Have microphone (yes/no)? Yes

Favourite class: Infiltrator
Favourite ground vehicle: Haven't tried so many, no favorite
Favourite air vehicle: Haven't tried so many, no favorite

How did you find us? On Reddit
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? Nope, im new to the game since last sunday. (Though i've played MMO's and FPS's for many years)
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? Nope. Though i might have friends try to apply, if i get accepted.

Extra: My name is Simon, known as Nostic on several games. I notice i seem very young compared to the requirement, though i can asure you, im not immature. Im pretty experienced playing FPS's, aswell as MMO's. I've played Counter Strike since i was around 9, and i've played other shooters like Call of Duty and Battlefield since then. Im not that experienced in Planetside 2 yet, though im sure i'll get the hang of it, and i love it so much after just a few days of playtime.

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Nostic

Post by Firejack » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Welcome to the forums. Good application! Thanks for taking the effort to post. I will have to run your application by the other officers first. How many friends do you have playing that you'd want to team up with?
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Nostic

Post by Nostic » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Allright, thats cool :). I might have 1 friend who would like to join, but im not sure yet. We were playing as NC on Mallory, but we both agreed to make new characters on other servers, to join a good outfit. (I made my VS before i wrote this topic).

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Spoken with the other officers. I'm pleased to accept you into the Outfit. Signup to the forums and we'll get you started.

Welcome to MAP!

Return to “Recruitment”