Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Melbo

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Melbo

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Melbo

Post by Melbo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Your name: Andrew
Your in-game name: Melbo
Your Age: 29
Nationality: English
Have microphone (yes/no)? Yes

Favourite class: Depends on the situation!
Favourite ground vehicle: Magrider
Favourite air vehicle: Scythe

How did you find us? I'm on the OcUK forums (User name Xcept1). I asked if anyone knew of any good units and amigafan2003 replied telling me to "Join us!".
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? No
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? No

A bit about me: I've been gaming since I can remember. Atari, Amiga, all the consoles then my first ever PC which I think was something like a P166 that I bought to play Xwing VS TIE Fighter (Still waiting for that revamp!). I have just come out of the military. I was a Combat Medical Technician for 6 years in the British Army having have done two tours of Afghan and worked all over the world. Now I'm out I'm looking to get back into my gaming so looking for a good group of people to play with!

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Melbo

Post by Firejack » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Welcome to our forums. Thank you for your application. I'll let Amiga accept (and we're are going to accept) your application as he'll team kill me all night if I steal one of this recruits. He's been working hard on attracting some of the OcUK crowd :lol:

And two tours of Afghanistan. You sir, have my total respect!

You might want to get a headstart and register a forum account now.
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Melbo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Melbo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Done and done. I may have a few more guys that I game with that will probably be interested in joining.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Welcome - application approved! I've added you to the Planetside usergroup so you can access the member sections of the forums. I'll send you the Teamspeak details shortly.

Jump on Teamspeak and join up with us in game when you're next on.

Melbo
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Melbo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Well I think I managed about 30mins of game time tonight before my internet pumped itself into oblivion. In that time I probably had more team work than I have since the launch so thanks again!

No idea what was up with my internet tonight, it just kept connecting and disconnecting...seems fine now though. Getting upgraded to fibre soon so fingers crossed that is ok. Anyone else on BT Infinity?

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:54 pm

No problem. Shame you disconnected. We got much better as a squad later in the evening once everyone got to know each other a bit :)

I'm on 5MBit with O2. My BT Infinity welcome pack arrived today. Getting it installed in 8 days. Should be 15x faster :D
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”