Myriad Apocalypse Project :: HorusDelta

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
HorusDelta

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: HorusDelta

Post by HorusDelta » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Your name: Adam
Your in-game name: HorusDelta
Your Age: 23
Nationality: British
Have microphone (yes/no)? Yes

Favourite class: Infiltrator, Medic (for breaching work), Heavy Assault
Favourite ground vehicle: Magrider (if i have to drive)
Favourite air vehicle: Favour gunning as my flying skills are not up to scratch

How did you find us? General search
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? No
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? No

Other Information: Planetside 1 VS player on Werner (pre-merger business, left before dragon and scorpion were released), leader of what was a small (~20) outfit the Auraxian Blades focused on: ghost hacks, rapid response/support, my personal favourite BFR hunting alongside a little work with what were the outfits Bigone and Purple Valour.
As fun as it is to run solo and snipe the living daylights of out things I find my self wanting a little more "structure" and outfit level tactics, which hopefully you will be able to oblige.

Few Q's for yourselves just to gauge things:
Do you guys follow the masses or strike out in your own attacking direction?
What size and scale a platoon on average do you guys run around with?
Would you guys frown on solo work while part of the outfit? (Of course not when tangible presence is required in a squad. I have the occasional habit of podding onto enemy towers and amp station antenae and contentedly picking off any would be defends in my surroundings.)

blitzkrieg
Winston

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: HorusDelta

Post by blitzkrieg » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Few Q's for yourselves just to gauge things:
Do you guys follow the masses or strike out in your own attacking direction?
What size and scale a platoon on average do you guys run around with?
Would you guys frown on solo work while part of the outfit? (Of course not when tangible presence is required in a squad. I have the occasional habit of podding onto enemy towers and amp station antenae and contentedly picking off any would be defends in my surroundings.)
1) We do our own attacks. It some times means we do end up at the same position as the zerg (Mainly because that position is strategically the most important). We do not follow the zerg, we will utilize our own tactics to ensure victory.

2) Most nights we've been running 2-3 squads.

3) Well the way the Myriad Apocalypse Project works, if you're part of our squads/platoon doing ops, you need to follow the Commander/Platoon Leader/Squad leaders/Team Leaders, during the day though, we run relaxed chilled squads which just do their own thing, so not all squads/platoons are serious ones. However if you do not want to be part of the Platoon/squad doing serious ops you do not have to, you can hop to another ts channel and chill/relax while doing your own thing. We wont force you to do ops. People want/need to relax some times and just play the game in which ever mind numbing way they feel appropriate, you do that if you want to. But as I said, if you're part of the platoon/squad doing serious ops, you need to be a team player.

I hope this answers your questions.

-Blitzkrieg
- Blitzkrieg - Destroyer of Forums, Angriest Gamer in the World.

HorusDelta

Post by HorusDelta » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Cheers for the responses. The last of my q's was a more hypothetical scenario just to gauge things. Structured squad work has been something I have been dearly missing from the first planetside as only one of my old outfit has appeared on planetside 2 and two people does not an outfit make.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Spoken with the other officers. I'm pleased to accept you into the Outfit. Signup to the forums and we'll get you started.

Welcome to MAP!

HorusDelta
Warrior
Warrior
Alias: HorusDelta

Post by HorusDelta » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Many thanks, will look forward to seeing you and the others in game.

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:28 pm

I have just added you to the forums so you can browse around the member sections. Give me a moment and I'll send you the teamspeak details too.

Welcome to the Community!!
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”