Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Devlish

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Devlish
Warrior
Warrior

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Devlish

Post by Devlish » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 am

Your name: Nick
Your in-game name: Devlish
Your Age: 38
Nationality: British
Have microphone (yes/no)? Yup

Favourite class: HA
Favourite ground vehicle: Prowler
Favourite air vehicle: Mosquito

How did you find us? OcUK Amigafan2003
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? Nope
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? Well, Amigafan but only know him from OcUK.

Hey all. As will be noticed by the sharper amongst you, I play TR (on Miller). That is not to say I havent had any Vanu experience, I must have killed hundreds of you. I only get a couple of hours to play a night so ive stuck with one character, im currently only BR15, but on the bright side I know how stuff works. Ive gotten tired of lonewolfing it on TR and also want to try out Vanu, the Project seemed an ideal opportunity to kill two birds as it were. PLaying in the TR zerg is fine, but defending stuff is not their forte.

A bit about me. Doubtless one of the older gamers looking at your previous apps, ive been gaming since Elite on the BBC B. I was in at the launch of PS1 but didnt sub as i preferred wwiiol, being a bit of a wingnut. I take my gaming quite seriously, being fortunate enough to have the cash to splash, but like to have a laugh mostly. Games im currently playing, finishing off XCOM, havent started ROF and IL2BOB (theyre in a queue), and a shedload of Steam sale purchases such as sleeping dogs, but I mostly prefer MMOs. If its an MMO ive played it. Unfortunately time is limited, mostly game from 8pm-12ish. My currents specs are an i5-3570K oc'd to 4.2 and a WF 7970.

Looking forward to trying out team tactics, teamspeak is always a good advantage. I currently mostly play HA, my favourite tactic being to find the enemy sunderer, get on top of it, and MCG anyone spawning. Inevitably someone notices pretty quick and my success ratio isnt great but for a couple of seconds its hilarious. Anyway,

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Devlish

Post by Firejack » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 am

Spy detected! Gentleman to your Magriders! Destroy that Prowler loving TR! :twisted:
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 am

Haha - they all come over, they all see the light eventually!

Thanks for the application Devlish.

The council will discuss this tonight and we'll let you know asap - can't see it being any problem though.

If you create a VS char on Woodman tonight see if I'm online and send mea tell ;-)

Devlish
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Devlish » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Cheers matey, see you on tonight. Ill be Devlish, im Devil on Miller, so will contact you once on.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Welcome - application approved! I've added you to the Planetside usergroup so you can access the member sections of the forums. I'll send you the Teamspeak details shortly.

Jump on Teamspeak and join up with us in game when you're next on.

Return to “Recruitment”