Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Mieba

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Mieba

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Mieba

Post by Mieba » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Your name: Kristoffer
Your in-game name: Mieba
Your Age: 24
Nationality: Swedish
Have microphone (yes/no)? yes

Favourite class: Not yet sure, been playing mostly heavy assault or infiltrator, since I have been playing alone a lot I have not really played medic a lot but I usually enjoy playing medic in other games like bf2.
Favourite ground vehicle: So far I have mostly been playing infantry, favorite so far has been the little quadbike cause it gets me to the action fast :)
Favourite air vehicle: I still suck at air, not sure what I like the most yet.

How did you find us? Reddit post
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? no
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? no

Not sure if I have a lot to add. I'm quite new to PS2 but not to gaming. Never played Planetside. I have been playing this for about a week now and I love this game so far. I'm looking for an outfit because It gets quite boring running around alone without direction. I get kills but I don't really get anything done. I found you on reddit and also read your post on the official forums and this sounds like a perfect community for me.

A bit about me: I've been gaming all my life, played lots of FPS games such as counter-strike, all battlefield games except the futuristic one, starcraft/warcraft. Some mmo games such as WoW, Rift and GW2. I'm pretty used to being on teamspeak and speaking English while I play so that wont be a problem for me. Might be a bit shy in the start :) I work 8-17 five days a week at a call center so I can and do play most evenings and weekends. I also have two cats who love to distract me while I'm playing.
Looking forward to an answer and hopefully playing with you!

Mieba
Point Commander
Point Commander

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Mieba

Post by Mieba » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 pm

I also made an account here now. :)

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Oh noes. I wanted to reject you. But now I can't as you showed initiative! :wink:

Application accepted!

You now have member forum access. I'll send you the Teamspeak details in a moment. Welcome........ now go shoot some NC and TR! :twisted:
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Mieba
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by Mieba » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Yay, last minute save!

Return to “Recruitment”