Myriad Apocalypse Project :: YoungFa

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
YoungFa
Warrior
Warrior
Alias: YoungFa

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: YoungFa

Post by YoungFa » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Your name: Fabian
Your in-game name: YoungFa
Your Age: 22
Nationality: German
Mircophone: Yes

Favourite class: Engineer, currently collecting certs to max out the repair-tool.
Favourite gound vehicle: The Flash, it's just fun to drive arround. To attack i usally get into a lightning as ive been playing alone/in random squads most of the time now and it has been hard to find a reliable gunner/driver for a magrider. (Don't have any good certs on them though, only certed Sundy-Spawn so far as vehicles go)
Favourite air vehicle: Scythe, as i can somewhat fly it decently and it's fast, which is always fun. Although it would rather be a gunner in a Lib than fly my own aircraft, where I am probably more useful.

How did you find us: Through the Planetside2.com forums
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community?: No
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who?: I don't know any one.

Addiotinal Info: I play most of the time on weekdays in the evening, I rarely play on the Weekend.

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: YoungFa

Post by Firejack » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello,
Sorry for the delay in responding to your application. We've had a lot of new recruits to integrate into the Community.

I'm confident there is a place for you within our Outfit so I am accepting your application. Welcome MAP!

I'll send your our Teamspeak details. Please come have a chat with myself, Amigafan, Evilelmo or Blitzkrieg once you login and we'll get you setup.

I'll add you to a usergroup so you can browse the member sections of our forums :)
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”