Membership Request :: Battlefield 2 :: corgrath

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
corgrath
Warrior
Warrior

Membership Request :: Battlefield 2 :: corgrath

Post by corgrath » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:15 pm

Your First name (surname is optional): Christoffer
Your in game name: corgrath
The Forum Username you are registering: corgrath
How you heard about us: Who hasn't?!
Your motivation for joining: This soldier is seeking a friendly group of people to play some fun and serious battlefield 2. With squads and teamwork! I want to try battlefield 2 with a team and have some real fun! Playing solo all the time is boring, and since Im the only one of my friends who is playing BF2 i remembered this community. Im 21 year old guy who lives in the souther parts of Sweden.

I don't know how many of you guys play BF2, or you guys play seriously and with teamwork. Anyhow, I wish to find out! :wink: I dont have a specific class I play. Im a very dynamic person who can both cook and fix computers!

Reply to this message, if it is possible.

Cheers! :wink:

MegaZonk
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by MegaZonk » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:19 pm

Welcome mate. Nice to see a Bf2 player in this WoW infected place ;). You can use this place to see who and where we are: http://www.xchain.org/bf2buddy.php?login=Tngc_MegaZonk . Dont forget to add your self. And im living in the south of Sweden aswell (Trelleborg), so get on teamspeak when you play, would be nice to here some "skånska" (south Swedish dialect).

Return to “Recruitment”