Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Fjelding

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Fjelding

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Fjelding

Post by Fjelding » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:03 am

Your name: Thomas
Your in-game name: Fjelding
Your Age: 29
Nationality: Denmark
Have microphone (yes/no)? I do, somewhere......... Probably at the bottom af a box or on the floor.

Favourite class: Heavy Assult. Upclose and personal, although Engineer is a close second

Favourite ground vehicle: Magrider. It's lovely to have an extra set of eyes and the extra fire power. But mostely because the damn thing can strafe! (Hi Prowler, Hi tree, Hi Prowler, Hi tree)

Favourite air vehicle: I'm a bit torn between the Galaxy and the Liberator. Leaning towards the Galaxy because assulting a facility from the top, with a full squad, seems to take moste players by surprice.

How did you find us? I was looking for a casual outfit to join on the official forums, and this seemed to fit my style. Reading over some of the posts I found this interresting bit : blitzkrieg : bla bla bla... we play most days, but we do have every thursday make sure we get as many on as possible and all play together. More bla bla bla.
Thursdays are, by chance, one of my dedicated gaming nights!

Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? Nope
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? None, (Yet?)

Bonus personal info:
Im married, have children. So moste of my time is tied down by family things.
But, as stated above, I have a few dedicated gameing nights, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I'll be playing a couple of hours on moste of those days (If I feel like it).
Other than that theres not much to say. I like games where teamwork is rewarded, and you have to think to win.
I am prone to sudden bursts of noob'ish behavior, but usally after 3 quick deaths I realize what I'm doing and start to think again.
I'll be playing causally so Im not going to be leveling up fast or anything, but if I join a outfit, that suits me, I'll be buying a membership. Right now im just in on the freebee :|

Looking forward to hearing from you guys, but I think it's time to get back to work now!

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: Fjelding

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:08 am

Hi thanks for your app - the council will discuss your app asap and get back to you - hopefully tonight.

Unfortunately I'm not around to night but I just wanted to say that I'm also a family man (three kids - 5yrs, 4yrs and 2 yrs) and I can certainly say we're very accomodating to those who have family commitments - family comes first (plus, you also have potential new recurits waiting :lol: ).

Hope to speak to you soon :-)

Return to “Recruitment”