Application: Darkburrow

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Darkburrow

Application: Darkburrow

Post by Darkburrow » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:49 am

Your name: Kenny Berglund
Your in-game name: MrDarkburrow
Your Age: 27 (In may)
Nationality: Swedish
Have microphone (yes/no)? Yes, of course my liege :P

Favourite class: hmm cant say i have one, it's all switched around between Engineer, Medic and Infil. Infil when im soloing going into an enemy base deep in their territory to just collect Exp, Medic for teamfights and Engineer to keep our tanks and sundies up
Favourite ground vehicle: I have none
Favourite air vehicle: I hate flying, i rather be a gunner with someone better flying :P

How did you find us?: Recruitmentpost on PS2-forum
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community?: Nope
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who?: Nope

Extra: I have a Rank16 NC on Woodman currently my main and im in GODS, tho having that many people playing doesnt feel like it's social at all, its just a massive zergfest, i would actually want to be able to actually learn to know people that im playing with, not join a platoon of 500 people and following waypoints set out by our commander.

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Application: Darkburrow

Post by Firejack » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 am

Tact does have many GODS zerglings under his power. At least they all seem to go the same way. The other zerg outfits members all seem to go different directions!

One huge zerg we will never be. We have around 1-2 squads on most days. Sometimes more with events. We've set our goal to never be larger then 1 platoon. This way you'll always know who you are playing instead of playing with a new set of players each day.

Please register a forum account and I'll send you some Teamspeak details so we can chat further this evening.
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Darkburrow
Warrior
Warrior
Alias: Darkburrow

Post by Darkburrow » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Firejack wrote:Tact does have many GODS zerglings under his power. At least they all seem to go the same way. The other zerg outfits members all seem to go different directions!

One huge zerg we will never be. We have around 1-2 squads on most days. Sometimes more with events. We've set our goal to never be larger then 1 platoon. This way you'll always know who you are playing instead of playing with a new set of players each day.

Please register a forum account and I'll send you some Teamspeak details so we can chat further this evening.
Done :)

blitzkrieg
Winston

Post by blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:54 pm

I've sent you our TS details if you want to come on for a chat.

-Blitzkrieg
- Blitzkrieg - Destroyer of Forums, Angriest Gamer in the World.

Return to “Recruitment”