Membership request: Nemetos Order: Graham 60 Warrior

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.

Membership request: Nemetos Order: Graham 60 Warrior

Post by Guest » Tue May 23, 2006 4:54 pm

Your First name (surname is optional): Christian
Your in game name: Graham
Your Age: 15
How you heard about us: From a friend
Your motivation for joining: Well you guys seem to have good team work and well i liked to join cuz i have heard that your great in the game :) and that you have friendly players :)

Dragnac
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Dragnac » Tue May 23, 2006 5:06 pm

how are you specced? are you willing to respec if needed? and what kind of gear do you have?
I do not know if we need any warriors atm but Crasp or Irricas/firejack will conctact you here or in game

Graham

Post by Graham » Tue May 23, 2006 5:43 pm

Okay... Im specced 0/17/34 so im specced protection and yes i am willing to respecc and my gear you can check out on this http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1330614

Crasp
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Crasp » Tue May 23, 2006 6:34 pm

not even close to thinking about recruiting warriors, so im sorry, application denied, good luck finding a guild.

if its a weekend and im posting, prepare for nonsense.

namd3
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by namd3 » Tue May 23, 2006 6:50 pm

my god..... dienied becUSE YOU DONT NEED WARIORS again this is the Terra Nova gaming Community? its about COMMUNITY FFS

another possible good TNGC member gone
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Crasp
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Crasp » Tue May 23, 2006 6:52 pm

mate, if you tried running a raiding guild (which is about the only point playing WoW instead of sitting on TS and chatting) then youd know two things; that too many people is chaos, the more you have the less you know each person individually, and the slower you progress as you have to teach more people.

its a sad fact of the game but its blizzards design, not ours.

if its a weekend and im posting, prepare for nonsense.

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Tue May 23, 2006 6:54 pm

Keep on topic guys. Thread closed
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”