Please read before applying

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Please read before applying

Post by Firejack » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:55 pm

A brief introduction to this community is needed before you apply.

Many of you will have come across our various gaming divisions in different games we play. Well this makes me happy you have become curious about what exactly we offer that is different from other Guilds/Outfits/Clans you have encountered which makes us stand our from the crowd and wanted to find out more.

Where to start? This community is now progressing into its 5th year. We have a lot of very special people who put a lot of effort into making everyone's gaming experience a little more exciting then it would otherwise be.

The motto I chose for the community is "Who you play with is what makes a game fun". A very simple message with the aim to reinforce the fact any modern online game requires cooperation with many other people to succeed.

Now what is more fun then trying new games and challenges with people you have met in other games and enjoyed playing with?
This is were the idea of a community comes in. Normally a Guild/Clan/Outfit only survives for so long as the game is popular. A community however survives for as long as there are members.
With a very loyal core this community aims to bring continuity to your gaming experience.

Now before you apply I want you to remember this fact. You are applying to join a community and not a single Guild/Outfit/Clan. All members are required to help the community thrive and expand. As in the end this will make your gaming much more enjoyable :)
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”