Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Icycold

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Icycold

Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Icycold

Post by Icycold » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:27 am

Name: Joeke v/d Velde
Main Char Name: Icycold
Main Char Class: Mage lvl 70 (gnome)
Current spec: 18/0/43

How you heard about us: I have seen many of NO running around the server over time, And I only hear good things about the guild from other players. Also have been checking the realm forums guild progress. Kinda hard to miss actually.

Your motivation for joining: The reason I want to join NO is because NO seems like a serious and well progressing raiding guild. I currently cant fit my raiding ambitions in my current guild: Plight. I want to see more of outland preferably BT and Hiyjal later on

Experience
Pre-TBC
• Moltan Core - Cleared
• Onyxia - Cleared
• Zul'Gurub - Cleared
• Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared
• BlackWing Lair - Cleared
• Temple of Ahn'Qiraj – Downed First boss only had a couple of trys on 2nd
• Naxxramas - None
TBC
(If you haven't cleared any bosses but are attuned we would also like to know)
• Karazhan - Cleared
• Gruuls Lair - Cleared
• Maghteridons Lair – Couple of try’s once
• Serpenshrine Cavern - None
• Tempest Keep – Couple of try’s on void reaver (5%)
Other
• I have all heroic keys

Gear:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Icycold

If you have any resistance gear please post how much you have in each.

Nature -
Fire -
Shadow -
Arcane -
Frost –

I still have some of my pre TBC resistance gear left, could post the resistances if required.

Professions:
- 375 Tailoring (shadoweave)
- 375 First Aid
- 225 Fishing working on it a bit
- 339 Cooking working on it

Any Rare Patterns/recipes/plans? Spellstike and battlecast pants, Runinc spellthread, also a lot of pre TBC paterns.

Other things we should know?
Which days can you join? Which days can't you join?
Wednesday 18:30 – 00:00
Thursday Probably from 21:00 till 00:00, will be my training/practice night for Korfbal
Friday 18:30 – 00:00
Saturday 18:30 – 00:00
Sunday 18:30 – 00:00
Monday 18:30 – 00:00
Tuesday Depends on if we play match/ and if its out or at the local sportfield. Can probably join from about 21:00 if we play at home, and could join the whole raid if no there is game/match

Teamspeak: I have it but the mic picks noise for speakers so its makes an annoying sound.
Played Time: Currently over 105 days

Previous guilds. Why did you leave them?

Omnes/rage: Was the first raiding I have been in , I have been in omnes since about I dinged lvl 60 until TBC. The Thing I enjoyed the most was the large number of raids, and I some Friends in the guild

HAW: I joined this guild with some of my real live friends, but sadly I never became a real raiding guild, and So it was disbanded.

AB: After the disband I tried to join Aurora borealis, with success, but Sadly AB disbanded as well, in the short period I was in AB I enjoyed the nice friendly atmosphere in the guild.
Plight: After the AB disband I went with a lot of guildies to Plight. We cleared Kara in the First week when the guild went official. But later a lot of players from some other guild joined that have never raided before, and since then raiding hasn’t been the same since a lot of people are slacking in raids, hence countless useless wipes, this is why I decided to look for a other raiding guild

Any other information we should know that's not included in other parts of your application

That I want to my best raiding with NO, and Hopefully achieve some gear things together

Little side note: I wont be online next week for about 3 days, This has to with the introduction of my new School, Couple of days camp to Ameland, on the bright side I get 1 studie point for it.

Return to “Recruitment”