Membership request :: Nemetos order :: Thériga

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Thériga

Membership request :: Nemetos order :: Thériga

Post by Thériga » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:07 pm

*** Form Start ***

Your First name (surname is optional):

Kim T. Mikkelsen

Your in game name:

Thériga

Your Age:

17, turning 18, the 16th of Febuary

How you heard about us:

I migrated to the server Kor'gall and asked random people if they knew a good guild. Nemetos order came up more than 5 times.

Your motivation for joining: I have heard that Nemetos Order is a quickly progressing guild, with decent players and leadership. This is what i want to be a part of. A good team is worth working for.

Main Character Name: Thériga
Main Character Class: Shaman
Main Character Level: 70
Experience

Pre-TBC

Moltan Core - Full
Onyxia - Full
Zul'Gurub - Full
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Full
BlackWing Lair - Full
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Full
Naxxramas - Full
TBC

(If you haven't cleared any bosses but are attuned we would also like to know)

Karazhan - Cleared
Gruuls Lair - Cleared
Maghteridons Lair - Cleared
Serpenshrine Cavern - Cleared on my mage
Tempest Keep - Cleared on my mage
Zul'aman - Cleared on my mage
Mount Hyjal - Cleared on my mage
Black Tempel - Cleared to Illidan and took illidan to 30% on my mage

Gear

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %C3%A9riga

Magic Resistances

If you have any resistance gear please post how much you have in each.

Nature - None
Fire - None
Shadow - Farming the materials for the Black Tempel Shadow Resistance gear.
Arcane - None
Frost - None

Professions

Primary professions - Mining
Secondary Professions - Probably gonna be some other gather skill
Any Rare Patterns/recipes/plans? Im affraid not

Reason you want to join Nemetos Order - I belive that this question was answered in the "Your motivation for joining" Question :)

Other things we should know?

Im a nice friendly guy, who has 3 years experience with The World of Warcraft. Im always willing to help where its needed, wether its to farm materials for the guild bank or boost an alternative character in Deadmines (Aint doin boosts in Gnomeregen!!)

When im not playing World of Warcraft im either playing Piano and singing, or going to tech school where im taking an education as IT supporter. Gonna start my last semester at August.

My future plans is to move to the UK, and settle down. Get a job and a nice family.

Which days can you join? Which days can't you join?

If that question is ment as - What days can you raid - my answer is everyday, with a very few exeptions. Only exeptions i might have is if theres a special thing in my family i need to attend.

Which times can you play?

I play from when i get home from school which is like 3'o'clock and till midnight, longer if needed to succeed in a boss kill.

Teamspeak is a requirement for raiding with Nemetos Order. You don't have to speak on it, but we do like people communicating. do you have it? I do and i love to socialize on it aswell.

/played?

I have recently rerolled from my mage which you might have noticed in my raid experience. My mage has 234 days played where as my shaman only holds 24.

Previous guilds. Why did you leave them?

I have only been in Divinity with my shaman. Im intending to leave this guild as i see no future for them. The leading is far to unserious.

Any other information we should know that's not included in other parts of your application

This might be the place to explain my rerolling.

as said i've had 3 years ingame experience in The World of Warcraft. 95% of these years has passed while i was playing my mage, which i took from ZG to Black Tempel.

After 3 years of hardcore raiding as 1 certain class you start to choke in it. Thus i decided to reroll to my shaman. My guildmaster went furious and said that if i rerolled there would be no further spot for me in the guild. I took the consequences as a man and migrated my shaman to this server where i have a couple of friends playing.

Hope you will review my application and i'll be waiting with a hoping hard for an answer.

//Thériga AkA Kim T. Mikkelsen

Return to “Recruitment”