Membership Request:: <POTBS> Kushu Artois

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Kushu
Warrior
Warrior

Membership Request:: <POTBS> Kushu Artois

Post by Kushu » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Your First name (surname is optional):

Terry

Your in game name:

Kushu Artois

Your Age:

How you heard about us:

Through a friend who used to play Planetside with you guys, (Hutchy).

Are you a returning member to the Community? If so, which division where you a member of (Clan Diamond Wolf, Starwolf, Nemetos Order etc)?

Nope.

Your motivation for joining:

Currently part of a guild that wants to join a larger society to be able to coordinate PVP better and take part in larger scale attacks.
Terranova seems to be the most organised English speaking society on the French side, has a well managed ship production line. Also, alone KHB were not able to field a group of 6 heavy ships for OS PVP, and now our numbers have dwindled somewhat it means we are mostly reduced to MC cutter tactics.

As a group of players we think we would be able to contribute. We have a more or less complete production line capable of 2.5 fourth rates a day, tho we might need to outsource our brass and teak as one stopped playing recently. We are always on voice comms when on, and are used to organisation and tactics in games (not yet really had that much experience in Pirates).

What Class do you play as? Freetrader, Privateer or Naval Officer?
Privateer 43.

What aspect of the game do you enjoy the most? eg: Open sea PvP, Port defense/offense, Economy etc.

1) Port defense/offense, 3) Open sea PvP

Would you describe yourself as a hardcore or casual gamer? What amount of time are you willing to put into the game?

I would consider myself a hardcore gamer when I dont have too much work. Activity would vary but it should range from 8 hours a week to 30. Raided in WoW and cleared all current content,.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app. If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask. I look forward to your response.

Kushu Artois

Return to “Recruitment”