Membership Request : PotBS : Henri Mizon

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Kahuna
Warrior
Warrior

Membership Request : PotBS : Henri Mizon

Post by Kahuna » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:35 pm

Your First name:

Neil Parmar

Your in game name:

Henri Mizon

Your Age:

How you heard about us:

I heard about TNC via my guildmates in my current guild (King's Hard Bargin).

Are you a returning member to the Community? If so, which division where you a member of?

No

Your motivation for joining:

I wish to join as part of a smaller guild who at the moment is not able to field a constant 6 man PvP group due to people having stopped playing. Since I percive most of this games end-game to be about organizing groups to PvP and conquer ports, I wish to join a guild that would allow me to do that. As far as picking TNC, we looked over the guilds on the French side and came to the conclusion that a well organized English speaking guild would be best suited to us, and TNC seemed to fit the bill nicely.

What Class do you play as? Freetrader, Privateer or Naval Officer?

Freetrader (currently level 40)

What aspect of the game do you enjoy the most? eg: Open sea PvP, Port defense/offense, Economy etc.

As far as my experience goes (0 port battles), I can say I definately enjoy contention zone PvP in a group, though I have not really done it with a group of 6 heavy ships yet. Beyond that, I like the idea of the economy and will probably begin to play around with it a lot more once I hit 50.

Would you describe yourself as a hardcore or casual gamer? What amount of time are you willing to put into the game?

I would say I am a hardcore gamer, though not to the extreme anymore. My play time will heavily be influenced by the amount of work that I have set due to university, however I would estimate about 10-30 hours a week, more on holidays.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your reply.

Return to “Recruitment”