Membership Application - POTBS - Rebecca le Tigre

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Phroggy07
Warrior
Warrior

Membership Application - POTBS - Rebecca le Tigre

Post by Phroggy07 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:40 am

Your First name:

Brett

Your in game name:

Rebecca le Tigre (NO-20) / Giselle Duberry (FT-30)

Your Age:

How you heard about us:

I see Usarina (pretty distinctive name) around the game frequently, and have participated in PVP with other members. I have always appreciated how members sommunicate with each other and other players; conversations can get heated sometimes, but everyone is always respectful.

Are you a returning member to the Community?

No, First time application

Your motivation for joining:

I have been looking for a group to cooperate with PVP and to join in with economics of the game, mostly geared toward shipbuilding.

What Class do you play as?

I play as both FT and NO, but am only using my FT character (lv 30) as a shipbuilding character, and plan on leveling my NO to lv 50.

What aspect of the game do you enjoy the most? eg: Open sea PvP, Port defense/offense, Economy etc.

I like just about every aspect of the game, but most enjoy grouping and hunting pirates. I would also like to get into port assaults, but have been too low to do any good in the battles.

Would you describe yourself as a hardcore or casual gamer? What amount of time are you willing to put into the game?

I am more of a hardcore gamer, but sometimes have to take extended time off as I am in the military and have to deploy from time to time. Usually, I play at least a few hours a night.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Return to “Recruitment”