New Application - Nemetos - Resto Druid

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Bigboon

New Application - Nemetos - Resto Druid

Post by Bigboon » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:19 pm

Your First name : Sam

Your in game name: Bígboon // *used to be called Sammeh*

Your Age: 21

How you heard about us:
I used to be a member of Nemetos before i moved server for pvp // friends purpose, but pvp only has so much to offer after you hit 2k rating :p. I have a few friends in the guild at the moment, off the top of my head DrPepper // Supreme // Tazzy

Are you a returning member to the Community? If so, which division where you a member of (Clan Diamond Wolf, Starwolf, Nemetos Order etc)?
I was a member of Nemetos Order quite a while back "when you's were on Fathom Lord if thats any referrence".

Your motivation for joining:
A couple of my friends are currently in your guild and as i was once a member "before i moved off realm for a brief period of time" i was hoping to rejoin the community. I must admit i know that i lack certain attunements to places where you's are currently raiding, unfortunately on the realm that i moved to there are a few guilds currently in these high end places. However on regards to the fights required "i.e. vashj/kael" i have had extensive practise on them. Hoping this doesn't hinder the application in anyway. P.S. My druid before was named Sammeh if anyone remembers hehe.

* Main Character Name: Bígboon
* Main Character Class: Druid / Resto
* Main Character Level: 70

Experience:

Pre-TBC

* Moltan Core - Cleared.
* Onyxia - Done.
* Zul'Gurub - Cleared.
* Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared.
* BlackWing Lair - Cleared.
* Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Was on C'Thun.
* Naxxramas - Never set foot in.

TBC

Require Vashj // Kael for MH/BT attunement i'm afraid :(.

* Karazhan - Cleared.
* Gruuls Lair - Cleared.
* Maghteridons Lair - Cleared.
* Serpenshrine Cavern - Cleared.
* Tempest Keep - Phase 4 on Kael'thas was our best try with several weeks of raiding.

Gear

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Bigboon

Currently in PVP spec and hopefully when it updates, PVE gear.
For PVE Healing i'm normally 0/0/61 or a varient of this.

Magic Resistances:

* Nature - N/A
* Fire - N/A
* Shadow - N/A
* Arcane - N/A
* Frost - N/A

Reason for putting N/A is that i've mostly raided as resto and for most bosses we don't require must resistance, or haven't had the need to yet.

Professions

* Primary professions - Herbalism
* Secondary Professions - Mining

Any Rare Patterns/recipes/plans?

Reason you want to join Nemetos Order
The reason i wanna join is good end-game raiding with people who really try their best in raids to perform well. I feel that i have enough experience "in the instances i have had a chance to experience thus-far" and determination to benefit you's when required. I miss high end raiding since pre tbc. I've not really had a chance to prove my abilities and i'm hoping to get the chance in NO to help out and enjoy a friendly warm environment.

Why do you want to join Nemetos Order?
Same as stated above ^^, warm friendly raiding environment. Hardcore raiding and getting to see the full extent of the game. Although my gear may be a bit lower than most "if not all" your guild, i'd love to get a chance to show what i can do and knowledge of my class :). Gear doesn't make a player however skill is something which is rare to come by and useful in most cases :).

Other things we should know?
In regards to vent/ts i hope my Scottish accent doesn't put many of you's off, i try to poshen it up a bit when i can so people can understand me hehe.
Off work atm due to health reason's which are quite lengthly.
Just transferred back to Kor'gall "my old home ^^" from Darksorrow after achieving what i went there for, full S3 and pvp adventures.
Exalted with Scryer/CE/Sha'tar for any flasks when required.

* Which days can you join? Which days can't you join?
If theres a raid and i'm attuned, i'm so there ^^. No restrictions atm until i go for my operation, which i'm still waiting on word for.
* Which times can you play?
Anytime of the day/night, used to be night-shift so i'm used to lurking around at odd hours ^^.
* Teamspeak is a requirement for raiding with Nemetos Order. You don't have to speak on it, but we do like people communicating. do you have it?
Ofcourse and a working mic, so beware of the scotsman!!
* /played?
93 days on this character, 39 days on my hunter "TK experienced" and on my old relic "Bigboon the warrior" 105 days. Was playing this game shortly after it was released ^^.
* Previous guilds. Why did you leave them?
I left NO on this server to fulfill my pvp dreams of being one of the better/best players on the realm, which i achieved. Pvp only has so much to offer so i'm currently after an end game hardcore raiding guild that needs a nab druid :).
* Any other information we should know that's not included in other parts of your application -
Hardcore raider, focussed fully on the task at hand, always raid prepared with foods/flasks/oils/pots. Willingness to change and adapt to each boss encounter and read up fully on every event before set raid dates to save hindering the raid in any way. Not afraid to ask questions regarding perfomance and able to listen / speak on vent. I've been a GM before // officer also so i understand certain pressures which involve around this job and know how to behave properly in raids/guild towards other members.

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Re: New Application - Nemetos - Resto Druid

Post by KillerWolf » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Recruited by NO.
If we don't know what were doing, then the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions!

Return to “Recruitment”