Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Kenpachii

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Kenpachii

Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Kenpachii

Post by Kenpachii » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Your First name (surname is optional): Ming Lok Yeung

Your in game name: Kenpachii

Your Age: 21

How you heard about us: You guys are 1 of the most famous guild on Kor' gall

Are you a returning member to the Community? If so, which division where you a member of (Clan Diamond Wolf, Starwolf, Nemetos Order etc)? No

Your motivation for joining: I would like to make progress in game, and hoping to helping the guild out somehow.

* Main Character Name: Kenpachii
* Main Character Class: Warrior
* Main Character Level: 70

Experience

Pre-TBC

* Moltan Core -
* Onyxia -
* Zul'Gurub -
* Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj -
* BlackWing Lair -
* Temple of Ahn'Qiraj -
* Naxxramas -

TBC

(If you haven't cleared any bosses but are attuned we would also like to know)

* Karazhan - Was on farm with my last guild, i was MT
* Gruuls Lair - On farm with my last guild
* Maghteridons Lair - not attuned yet
* Serpenshrine Cavern - Killed Lurker below & Morogrim
* Tempest Keep - Killed Voidwalker

Gear

Please use CT Profiles, a Allakhazam profile, Armory profile or a equivalent so we can clearly see your gear.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Kenpachii

Magic Resistances

If you have any resistance gear please post how much you have in each.

* Nature -
* Fire -
* Shadow -
* Arcane -
* Frost -

Professions

* Primary professions - Mining 375 & Blacksmithing 365
* Secondary Professions - First-aid

Any Rare Patterns/recipes/plans? No

Reason you want to join Nemetos Order
In my last guild we didn't make any progress, so i was fooling around for quite some time. Now i want to make progress

Why do you want to join Nemetos Order? (tip: don't use the word epics)
Cause i have heard that NO is one of the best guild on Kor' gall and i would like to challenge myself

Other things we should know? I was one of the best tanks of from my last guild, Divinity. But the GM always yelling and having a bad attitude, so i can't take it anymore. Before there I was in M.Y.S.T.

* Which days can you join? Which days can't you join? I can join 7 days a week, esspecially in the weekends
* Which times can you play? I ussually play when i have time, i have a lot of time..:P Raiding time 19.00-23.00 is no problem for me at all, and in the weekends i often play till the sun is comming up.
* Teamspeak is a requirement for raiding with Nemetos Order. You don't have to speak on it, but we do like people communicating. do you have it? I have Ventrilo
* /played? don't know what the question is???
* Previous guilds. Why did you leave them? Divinity, they don't make any progress and i am thinking that i am wasting my time.
* Any other information we should know that's not included in other parts of your application - I am chinese, and you know chinese people love gaming :P

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Re: Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Kenpachii

Post by KillerWolf » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:22 pm

Currently not looking for warriors, thx for your application though and gl in finding a guild.

>/Killerwolf
If we don't know what were doing, then the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions!

Return to “Recruitment”