Membership Request :: Terra Nova Company :: rerolling pirate

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
punt
Warrior
Warrior

Membership Request :: Terra Nova Company :: rerolling pirate

Post by punt » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:07 pm

Hello, I'm Koen van Hees as 23 year old guy from The Netherlands.

A few days ago I bought PotBS and I've been quite impressed so far. Getting the hang of some basics, sailing around and doing some missions. Currently a level 10 or so pirate.

I found TNC while i was browsing the various Roberts forums to see what guilds were around the different factions and TNC really stood out.

What I like the most about online games and MMORPG's specifically is playing a with people you like hanging around with, helping each other out, a guildchat that's both entertaining and helpful and so on.

I'd be more then happy to talk with someone via IM or something else if there's any questions or I forgot something, as I still have my Pirate character.

---

Your First name (surname is optional):
Koen van Hees

Your in game name:
None

Your Age:

How you heard about us:
The PotBS forums.

Are you a returning member to the Community? If so, which division where you a member of (Clan Diamond Wolf, Starwolf, Nemetos Order etc)?
No.

What Class do you play as? Freetrader, Privateer or Naval Officer?
Most likely Privateer or Naval Officer.

What aspect of the game do you enjoy the most? eg: Open sea PvP, Port defense/offense, Economy etc.
Hard to say yet!

Would you describe yourself as a hardcore or casual gamer? What amount of time are you willing to put into the game?
Between medium and Hardcore. I've spend entire days in WoW.

Alastriona
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Freya

Re: Membership Request :: Terra Nova Company :: rerolling pirate

Post by Alastriona » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:53 am

Sorry for the late response. I'm sorry to inform you that Terra Nova Company has closed recruitment due to an increasing lack of interest in the game by our members. We feel it would be unfair to recruit you into an unstable division who's future is currently uncertain.

You are welcome to join the society on trial if you still wish, but we can not guarentee you the gaming experience we would like to give you.

punt
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Membership Request :: Terra Nova Company :: rerolling pirate

Post by punt » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:43 pm

I found a new place two days ago so I'm currently in the process of moving. Not much time for gaming, so I'll see next week if you are still playing?

Return to “Recruitment”