Warlock application

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
ragganova

Warlock application

Post by ragganova » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Character name:
Server: Kor,Gall
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Level: 70

Armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Ragganova

Your current Talent spec:
my spec is 41/0/20 raiding spec its one i tend to be best with and i can use the spell rotation well

Your Heroic Keys and Attunements:
i have all the keys and im attuned to kara

Your Professions:
my professions are tailoring and herblisim (still working on)

Why do you want to join N.O?
i'm intrested in looking for a raiding guild that raids daily since i could never find a guild that raids much my former guild waylanders did do kara raids but we lacked alot of raiding times and ive been keen on doing kara and plenty of other raids and experiance of future raids to come and get better gear and im a friendly person who likes to have a laugh and make new friends.
im very good at my dps ive always came 2nd or 3rd in kara and i know how to control my aggro in raids and i always learn how to do bosses very quickly due to me having half a photographic memory.

How is your raid experience?
ive done kara and all the heroics except the new one (since theres no need for BT attunement now due to patch 2.4 i think we can ignore that

Why should we choose you and what can we expect of you, if we decide to offer you a trial?
i kinda explained why you should choose me on why i wanted to on the question above so ill leave that out lol. im always on after college days so i will be on for raids and i'm willing to do my best for the guild.

Which guild(s) have you been in, and what was your reason for leaving your previous guild/server?
The guild i was in is called Waylanders its been a very great guild for me and i loved every minute of it but it recently disbanded due to officers and GM wanted to raid more and left for other guilds and im currently in widgets and wizards.

Which days of the week can you play and what’s your average weekly playtime?
im practicly on all the time but not all the time i have a life as well lol im on everyday in the afternoon around 2 or 4pm so im on quite frequently

Do you know anyone in the guild, if yes, who?
i know one player from N.O and thats Metu :D ive done a few heroics in the past with him and i think the instances were hc underbog and hc SP

Oldy
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Warlock application

Post by Oldy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:36 am

thx for applying. atm we are full on warlcoks .
good luck ! )

Return to “Recruitment”