Noam Warlock at your service

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Prevailinha

Noam Warlock at your service

Post by Prevailinha » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Hello there members of Nemetos Order.

Im hereby applying to be a member of your guild.

Class: Warlock
Race: Gnome

I would like to tell a little of my experience in wow.

Untill recently my main character was "Prevailor". A few months ago I decided to transfer him to another server, to help a friends guild progress further than Karazhan, but things didnt work out, and now "Prevailor" is stuck there on a hopeless PVE server. Having spoken and written to blizzard, it became clear to me that I wasnt gonna get him back. So instead I lvled this warlock.

Pre-tbc experience:
MC/BWL farmed, was main healer, and had a 95% attendence rate, and that was raiding almost every night. Was in guild "Omnes mortales sunt", later renamed "Rage"

When TBC came out, some good friends of mine formed "Pantheon", a nice guild with skilled people. However we never reached enough members to have a steady raid to progress through gruul and beyond. Most former members from Pantheon are now in the Bad Company guild.

After Pantheon I went guildless for a while, and then finally joining Bad Company guild.
This was bad timing. I was at the time living with a friend, travelling to work on bus (1 hour each way), and was home like 5 minutes before raidtimes started. After being on trial there for a week or two we agreed that they better find another healer, since I couldnt be 100% devoted at the time.

Then I moved "Prevailor" to Quel'thalas, and you know the rest.

So here is my lock "Prevailinha", got almost full epics from kara/pvp/heroics. Lvled 70 6 weeks ago. Currently in danish guild "Teardrops" to get raiding, but raiding is not freduent, and raids often get cancelled, which I really dont like :)

I know my way around kara, gruul, ssc and tried TK a few times with Bad Company.

I will be available for raids any evening, im currently working from home, so im also online much of the daytime.

I speak fluently english, and have Vent and TS available.

The main reason for me applying to your guild, is that I have known your guild since I started playing this game about 2,5 years ago, and many times I have gone with NO members in pug's and it has always been a pleasure. It will be nice to join a constant guild, with nice raid progress. I really miss raiding, and my gear is now ready for ssc and tk.

I will bring with me my 2,5 years experience in playing the game, my good dry danish humour, and my dedication to progress.

Wow-armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... revailinha

I am currently Destruction specced, but willing to change spec for raiding.
Im miner/engineer, still lvling engineering. Mining 375, Engineering 370.

PvE: 8630 hp, 9445 mana and 912 spelldamage
PvP: 249 resilience, 9540 hp, 8845 mana.

I hope to hear from you soon, and if you have any questions, please just /w me.

With kind regards
Prevailinha

Oldy
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Noam Warlock at your service

Post by Oldy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:31 am

thank you for applying . atm we got 4-5 active warlocks in guild and mostly geared atleast t5 + ..in that case i dont think u can get spot in raid yet ..probaly if u will get some new badge gear + craft we can talk bout it lateron but as i can see atm u are not ready for t6 raiding .

Return to “Recruitment”