hunter wanna join

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Akíra
Warrior
Warrior

hunter wanna join

Post by Akíra » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:56 pm

name: Emil

Game-Name: Akíra

How i heard: i heard about you from and old guild mate who's been in your guild, i thought it sound like a good guild in i waited untill i got 15 sp i could join.

In the guild before: no

IN-game Name: Akíra
Class: Hunter
LvL: 70

Experience pre-tbc:
A little bit Molten Core and some Onyx

TBC-experience:
Karaxhan-clearet many times
Grull- Clearet each week the last half year
MAggy- Old guild didn't raid her
SSC- Lurker, and Leo Down, try on Hydross And morogrim
TK- try on A'dal and VR down

Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Ak%C3%ADra <---watch that site please ( and tell me what to do better IF im not joining)

Resistance: i have no resistance gear.... but all huntes have aspeckt of the wild.

Proffessions:
skinning-100
lw: 192

why i want to join: I heard that your guild has gone far in BT and MT.... and i would really like go come longer than SSC and TK cause to raid the same Boss once in the week with out getting longer is beeing booooring. so i want to go som new places

Things to Now: i can raid mon- thirs- tues- fri- satur- and sunday onle Wednes day i cant raid.
i can play from 18,30 to 23.00 6 days in the week.
i have teamspeak :-D
/played 70 days and 16 hours.
Old Guilds: Teardrops, I haven't left em yet wanna make sure i can join an other guild first.

Other: if INCASE im not joining the guild please write what to do better so i can be better, and do the requirements for the guild.

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Re: hunter wanna join

Post by KillerWolf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Thx for your application. I'll talk it over with the other officers (when I'm online :P) to see what they think.
If we don't know what were doing, then the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions!

Return to “Recruitment”