Rogue Application: Mistical

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Mistical-Rogue

Rogue Application: Mistical

Post by Mistical-Rogue » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Name: Kim
Nationality: British

Character name: Mistical
Character class: Rogue
Main Spec: Combat
Dual Spec (if you have one):Assassination
Professions: Skinning 450 / Leatherworking 450
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Mistical

1) How long have you been playing WoW? About 2 years.

2) How long have you been playing the character you're applying with? Since I started playing :)

3) What's your raiding experience? ICC 10: 11/12, ICC 25: 6/12, ToTC 10/25: FULL, Ulduar 10/25: 8/14, OS 10/25: FULL, Naxx 10/25: FULL, EOE 10/25: FULL

4) What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? Current guild is Immersion which I run with my partner Silenced. It is a casual guild with a few casual members. Before our break we were in Evenglow where we were a solid part of one of their raiding teams. Unfortunately they disbanded due to the gm no longer being able to play.

5) What's your motivation to apply to Nemetos Order? I was looking for an established guild which runs 10 and 25 mans that was also social and not too 'hard core'. I have never had or seen any problems with any members of Nemetos Order so I see you as a nice friendly guild that I would like to be a part of.

6) What can we expect from you? I am a reliable player and I know my class very well. I enjoy raiding and therefore aviod dramas and stress at all costs. I will always turn up to raids well prepared with flasks, food and potions and fully repaired. If I can't make a raid I will let an officer know in advance. For new bosses I always watch videos and read up on tactics well before the raid. Also I am friendly and approachable and always willing to help if I can.

7) What do you expect from us? A friendly atmosphere, approachable officers and enjoyable raids.

8 ) Is there someone you know already in the guild who can vouch for you? No, I don't think so.

9) When can you raid? (At what days, and what times)? Most days, any time in the evening and some times during the day.

10) Do you have any real life obligations which could interfere with our raid times? (monday and wednesday 20:00 till 23:00 ST)
Nope.

11) What is the spec of your computer and how's your internet connection? Duel core Intel processors, 4 GB Ram, NVidia Geforce 9600M GT graphics card and 8 MB internet connection.

12) If you have dual spec, please tell us if you are geared and able to use it well in our raids. I can go Assassination if required.

13) Are you able to use and speak on mumble (The voice chat program we use)? Yes, but atm I don't have a mic.

14) Any other group or solo activities you enjoy in WoW? Earning various achievments and earning gold. :)

15) Do you have anything else we should know? I have a mage alt who I also really enjoy playing: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Twysted

Caldazar
Community Donor
Community Donor

Re: Rogue Application: Mistical

Post by Caldazar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:10 am

Very nice application, we will consider them and let you know very soon.

One thing to remember, as we are a 10 man raiding guild the setup very very rarely requires 2 rogues. A rogue and a ;age would be quite possible. I hope this is not an issue for you two.
I see a red soul and I want to paint it black!

MisticalRogue

Re: Rogue Application: Mistical

Post by MisticalRogue » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:25 am

Thank-you for replying so promptly :) there is absolutely no problem with Silenced and I taking different chars, its whatever you need we'll take :D

Return to “Recruitment”