Rogue application

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Silenced-Rogue

Rogue application

Post by Silenced-Rogue » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Name: Jamie
Nationality: British

Character name: Silenced
Character class: Rogue
Main Spec: Combat
Dual Spec (if you have one): Assassination
Professions: Skinning/Leatherworking
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Silenced

1) How long have you been playing WoW? Since its first release around 5/6 years ago.

2) How long have you been playing the character you're applying with? At least 3 years.

3) What's your raiding experience? All Vanilla raids (MC etc), Karazhan, Naxx 10/25 (full), OS 10/25, EOE, Ulduar 8/14, ToTC 10/25 (full), ICC 10 11/12, ICC 25 6/12.

4) What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? I am currently in a social guild which my partner Mistical that we set up, called Immersion. This was to be a guild to get to know a few people as we have come back to wow after a break. Now we are settled we are looking to join a good social guild with good progression.

5) What's your motivation to apply to Nemetos Order? I know from being on the server for a long time that Nemetos Order has been around for a while, I like this it shows that the guild works well. I have spoken to an officer and i like the raid days/times and the progression you have, as well as finding out it is a social guild which isnt too hard core, which is nice.

6) What can we expect from you? Loyalty, i wont guild hop. Reliability, I will always be early for raids, with my gear fully gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food, for the required hours of raiding. I will always know tactics with out having to be told or reminded. Other than this I will be a happy person within the guild :)

7) What do you expect from us? Well ran raids and a nice environment within the guild.

8 ) Is there someone you know already in the guild who can vouch for you? No

9) When can you raid? (At what days, and what times)? I can raid any time in the evenings and also most daytimes.

10) Do you have any real life obligations which could interfere with our raid times? (monday and wednesday 20:00 till 23:00 ST) No

11) What is the spec of your computer and how's your internet connection? I have a Dell XPS 420 with Quad core, ATI Radeon HD 3870, 4 GB RAM and Internet connection is 8 mb.

12) If you have dual spec, please tell us if you are geared and able to use it well in our raids I have duel talents, I usually have Combat and Assassination, Combat my main spec. At the moment I have combat/combat one is Evis rotation the other rupture rotation.

13) Are you able to use and speak on mumble (The voice chat program we use)? I can hear it, but i have no mic.

14) Any other group or solo activities you enjoy in WoW? Gaining some achievements, farming for gold :P and helping others out.

15) Do you have anything else we should know? I understand my class really well, I know I have socketed Agility at the moment but i will replace these for Arp when my gear is more Arp orientated. I also have a mage alt character named Majji: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... l&cn=Majji

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Re: Rogue application

Post by Lex » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:28 am

As Caldezar replied in the other post, we rarely take or need 2 rogues in a 10-man raid (i hope you know we primarily raid 10man content).
This means you cant raid at the same time, and we would have to switch between you.

As caldezar pointed out real nice aswell, a mage and rogue wouldnt be a problem (would be quite nice even considering our current standings ;) ) would you consider to raid with your mage instead?

Piekje

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:14 am

Wow excellent application. In fact its so good I suggest you make room for yourself in the Guild. Put your Rogue assassination skills to the test. Stabby stabby Lews in the back... oh and Piejke if you want to have room for your partner too :) No one will miss them anyway! If you get time stabby stab stab stab STAB STAAAAAAAB Tohmazz for me since I'm still insanely jealous of his 30inch monitor :twisted:

Right then. Try not to get carried away and exterminate the whole guild. We still need some meat shields :mrgreen:

Note: This post was written under the influence of a cold and the shock of APB closing down. I may not mean everything I said
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 am

Thank you. My partner and I have no probelm swapping and changing between our characters, if you need a rogue we will come as rogue, if you need a mage we will come as mage. We dont mind alternating our rogues and mages either if that works, so one week i take rogue and mistical takes mage and then vice versa the next week xD. Its upto you.

Youngster
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by Youngster » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 am

Nice aplications for both, we don't have any rogues in guild atm, so they got my vote.
They also can steal my mage raid spot, since i'm lazy slack atm :roll:
"Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

denandy
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Denandy

Post by denandy » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:52 am

Lex wrote:Caldezar
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fennris wrote:Btw Denandy, what an interesting post format. I liked it old buddy, it's nice to see a bit of personality around here :)

Caldazar
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Caldazar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:23 am

And amusingly enough both my chars have an "a" at that place in their names
I see a red soul and I want to paint it black!

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Lex » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 am

you can both whisp an officer or me for an invite then and lets go from there

Return to “Recruitment”