Waffles - Fury Warrior Application

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Waffles

Waffles - Fury Warrior Application

Post by Waffles » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Name: Christopher John Forsythe, If you wish you may call me Chris or Dyce (My Nickname)
Nationality: British (Scottish)

Character name: Wafflés
Character class: Warrior
Main Spec: Fury
Dual Spec (if you have one): Arms (PvP (Willing to respec))
Professions: Engineering Mining (Both 525)
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... s/advanced (this may still show my PvP gear, apologies if it does, B-Net problems.)

1) How long have you been playing WoW?
I have been playing since Vanilla WoW (5 or 6 years?)

2) How long have you been playing the character you're applying with?
Same as above, it was my first character.

3) What's your raiding experience?
During vanilla WoW I PvP'd and casually raided MC/ZG/AQ20 with the guild Legacy on the server Eonar with my warrior Dyce, we however killed very few bosses as we we're a casual guild

During Burning Crusade I played my protection warrior with the name Dyce on Bronze Dragonflight with the guild Ghost Council and cleared all of SSC and 3/4 TK, I then took break from my warrior due to demand of healers I levelled a shaman geared up and joined a guild called WMC and cleared 1/6 SWP and Black Temple after that it was getting close to the release of WOTLK, I then took my break from the game and quit the guild.

During Wrath of the Lich king I didn't join a raiding guild until Ulduar which was named Regenerated on the server Bronze Dragonflight where I played my Death Knight Though all of the content in Ulduar and only accomplished 1 heroic which was +4 FL pre-nerf and downed Yogg Saron pre-nerf on normal mode, soon after TOC was released the guild disbanded and I took break from game, I came back during ICC and levelled a Hunter (Dycé) and a Paladin (Anzyro), geared them both up for ICC after i joined the guild SCUM, Cleared 10 man normal + 6/12 heroic and did 10/12 normal 25 man + 1/12 heroic as it got close to Cataclysm

I took break and quit the game until Cataclysm came and I levelled my warrior and am now looking for a guild to partake in raiding with.

4) What was your previous guild and why did you leave it?
I was in the guild SCUM on my Paladin Anzyro and left as I went inactive not too long before Cataclysm.

5) What's your motivation to apply to Nemetos Order?
After having played in a serious environment in 25 man raiding back in Burning Crusade and Wotlk I decided to take a more relaxed approach to playing WoW, so I decided to step back from 25 man raiding and find a guild that was comfortable with raiding 10 man content.

6) What can we expect from you?
A potentially dedicated adult who takes a mature stance to raiding and a casual/social approach to guilds.

7) What do you expect from us?
Respect and members that can make mature decisions based on their own judgment

8 ) Is there someone you know already in the guild who can vouch for you?
No there is not.

9) When can you raid? (At what days, and what times)?
I can raid every day and am available after 5:30 PM UK Time (6:30 PM game time)

10) Do you have any real life obligations which could interfere with our raid times? (Monday and Wednesday 20:00 till 23:00 ST)
No I do not.

11) What is the spec of your computer and how's your internet connection?
I am running a Dell XPS420
Intel Core 3.00 GHZ, 3GB Ram
With an ATI Radeon HD 3600 Graphics Card

And i am running a comfortable speed of 5 MB/s connection speed with around 70 ping In-Game.

12) If you have dual spec, please tell us if you are geared and able to use it well in our raids
It is geared but not designed for raids, however there is a possibility that i may consider respecing it and gearing it up as protection.

13) Are you able to use and speak on mumble (The voice chat program we use)?
Yes i am.

14) Any other group or solo activities you enjoy in WoW?
I enjoy doing arena and rated battlegrounds which i conform to in my spare time apart from that i enjoy spending time with guilds progressing through content and enjoying these experiences with people of the same view.

15) Do you have anything else we should know?
No, that is everything, thank you for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon.

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Re: Waffles - Fury Warrior Application

Post by Lex » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:47 pm

as i read your story, the thing i notice is that you always go into break mode before an expansion? you left your guild cause of taking a break before wotlk, and did the same with SCUM before cataclysm... or you made a new character everytime a new expansion (or after each of your breaks) and (in this case) your paladin is still in SCUM... correct me if i misunderstood...

before we talk further i`m curious how you feel about tanking as mainspec... what we lack atm are tanks and healers...

looking forward to your response!

LEx/Piekje

Waffles

Post by Waffles » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 pm

No my paladin is not in SCUM as I specified
4) What was your previous guild and why did you leave it?
I was in the guild SCUM on my Paladin Anzyro and left as I went inactive not too long before Cataclysm.

Every expansion I have changed server either to find new people to play with or to play with friends i know on the server, Vanilla WoW - Eonar (Legacy Disbanded), BC (Ghost council disbanded and WMC transferred server and i did not follow) WOTLK (Regenerated Disbanded), SCUM i left as i HAD friends in that guild that i could not tolerate any longer, i wont name them, Most if not 90% of the guilds i have been it shortly disbanded after i left them, i assure you, i wouldn’t be looking for a guild if i could have stayed with WMC on bronze dragonflight.

The chance of me switching to tank is something i can indeed consider, i had alot of experience tanking during my entire gaming career as warrior, tanking was something i did all the way through Vanilla WoW and Burning Crusade as a warrior and i enjoyed every bit of it.

Regards
-Chris

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Mmmm Waffles :food:
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

prinses
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by prinses » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 am

Most if not 90% of the guilds i have been it shortly disbanded after i left them
That means you wouldnt be allowed to leave then if you join us!

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Lex » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 am

basicly what prinses said :)

thnx for clearing up tho, maybe i read a bit to fast, but i wanted it clear what happened in your career :P

Howlong would it take you to become raiding-ready looking at tanking?

In meanwhile i`ll talk it over with my crew.

Waffles

Post by Waffles » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Being as dedicated as I am it shouldn’t take me long, Dungeon times are great, potentially I could have it done in a day or 2, 3 tops, considering I shall have to do a hefty amount of mining trips for enchants gems and gear, I have plenty of gear from off-spec rolls the only task I have at the moment is replacing my horrible blues.

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Lex » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:52 pm

After doing some research and finding out your history in scum, i came to the conclusion that i have to decline your application.

Good luck finding a guild

LEx/Piekje

Return to “Recruitment”