Resto/Balance Druid

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Feranity

Resto/Balance Druid

Post by Feranity » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Name: Aleksander
Nationality: Norwegian

Character name: Feranity
Character class: Druid
Main Spec: Balance
Dual Spec (if you have one): Resto
Professions: 516 JC / 502 Tailoring
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ity/simple

1) How long have you been playing WoW?
Since late 2005

2) How long have you been playing the character you're applying with?
Since the start of ToC in WotLK, 57 days /played

3) What's your raiding experience?
Classic: Nothing, except fun raids in later expansions
TBC: Kara, gruul, maggy, ZA cleared, 2/6 SSC, 1/4 TK
WotLK: naxx10/25, maly10/25, VoA10/25, OS10+1(+3 zerg)/25+1, 10/14 uld10/ 5/14 uld25, Ony 10/25, 4/5 hc ToC 10/25, 11/12 hc ICC 10/25, RS 10/25
Cata: 4/6 BWD, 1/4 BoT, 1/2 TotFW

4) What was your previous guild and why did you leave it?
My last guild was Bloodlust, Kor'Gall - Horde, i left them because i was tired of hardcore raiding.
My current guild RIP is something i joined due to my IRL friends being there

5) What's your motivation to apply to Nemetos Order?
I had a break from raiding due to being tired of it after being a hard core raider for a year. I faction changed to play with my friends as a casual/pvp on Alliance side. But as i am a raider i could not stay away from raiding to long, but as i am tired of hardcore raiding i wanted a casual raiding guild that still does good progress. Nemetos Order seems to be the guild i am looking for.

6) What can we expect from you?
A motivated raider who always does his best and are willing to learn and always tries to become better then he is. I will always come prepared to a raid. I am also a social player who likes to have fun with friends/guildies in other areas of the game, and i love to have a laugh.

7) What do you expect from us?
I expect a guild that is motivated to do their best during raid times, but are also able to have fun while doing so. I also expect you to be a nice gang who i can enjoy playing with.

8 ) Is there someone you know already in the guild who can vouch for you?
No

9) When can you raid? (At what days, and what times)?
I am able to raid all days, from after work time untill 24:00 Server Time. On weekends i am available for raids the whole day.

10) Do you have any real life obligations which could interfere with our raid times? (monday and wednesday 20:00 till 23:00 ST)
No

11) What is the spec of your computer and how's your internet connection?
This is a hard one as i have no idea about this, but ill give you some info i find and ill hope it tells you something :P
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.39 GHz 4,00 GB RAM
this is what i found, but i can tell you that my in-game fps is 30-40 during raids and my ms is ~100

12) If you have dual spec, please tell us if you are geared and able to use it well in our raids
My gear is the same except my two trinkets for my resto/balance gear, i am able to play both very well in raids.

13) Are you able to use and speak on mumble (The voice chat program we use)?
I dont see that as a problem, as soon as i have downloaded it as i have never used it before. Got headset + mic

14) Any other group or solo activities you enjoy in WoW?
I enjoy PvPing with my friends/guildies and i enjoy leveling alts from time to time.

15) Do you have anything else we should know?
My current main specc is balance and is the specc i have raided with as main specc for a year now, but i am applying as resto since you need a healer. Even tho i have had resto as off specc i dont think that will stop me from doing my job good. I was actually healing 4 of my 6 Cata kills due to lack of healers so i got some experience as a healer in the current raids.

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Re: Resto/Balance Druid

Post by Lex » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm

seems good lets have a chat ingame!

greetings lex/Piekje

akira
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by akira » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 pm

nice app, can always use moar druids, gl
Alymae wrote:
Lex wrote: We ride together we wipe together!
Bad Raiders for Life!

Feranity

Post by Feranity » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Thx for replies guys :)

I'll /w you in-game for a chat as soon as i catch you online. Or you can contact me if you catch me online (might be on my rogue, Razorius).

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Lex » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 am

invited - lock plz :)

Return to “Recruitment”