Reporting for Duty! ;)

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
NightlinerSGS
Warrior
Warrior
Alias: NightlinerSGS

Reporting for Duty! ;)

Post by NightlinerSGS » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi!

After being invited into your BF3 Platoon by Irricas I thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I'm a 23 year old player from Germany. Computer games are my big hobby, thus I'm playing a lot of them. Although I play much, I haven't been part of a real intergame community (aside from one I founded myself which has exactly one member ;)), so I'm looking forward to play and have fun with you :D

In real life I'm an optician, I'm still in job training which will be finished at the end of this year. That unfortunatly means that I don't have as much time to play as I'd like to have. That's also the reason why I'm playing mostly just for fun and not competitive right now (e.g. Raids, Clan-Wars etc), but that's subject to change once I'm finished (I hope).

If you want to know more about me feel free to ask :D For now, here's a list of games I have/play right now, and where and how you can usually find me on the internet.

Battlefield 3 (NightlinerSGS in your Platoon)
Diablo 3 (European Server, will post Battletag as soon as I remember it >.<)
World of Warcraft (on "Der Abyssische Rat" playing Alliance, a German RP-PVP Server, main character is Teîla, a lvl 85 Hunter)
Max Payne 3
Eve Online (Main character "Melana Emmagan" in my own Corp "Holloway Heavy Industries", 7 Chars in total)
Team Fortress 2
Counter Strike Source
More games on Steam, my name there is NightlinerSGS too :)

Those are the most important ones right now, but I'm playing a wiiiiide range of games (over 300 titles, among them lots of older games).

That's it about me for now, hope to see you ingame soon! :D

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Reporting for Duty! ;)

Post by Firejack » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Wahoo! New member. Welcome!

I've added you to the Battlefield usergroup so you can browse the rest of the forums.

I'll PM you the Mumble password in a minute. Please bring ear plugs if AngryDave is playing! :lol:

Don't forget to edit your Battlelog profile to change your Clan Tags to TNGC. You should always be on our team then :)

Reserved slots for the server should be ready for next week. So no waiting to join!
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”