dragon soul

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
ichhigo

dragon soul

Post by ichhigo » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:38 am

hello fellas,I join to this awesome guild before couple of days and i am person pve most i got title of ds normal but i dont have done yet do ds hc mode cause of exams and was hacked and started again from 0,my name is Komninos polos i am 18 years old i am from greece in awesome island Rhodoes,i was in guild death proof it isnt good and the leaders was bad and nijia items for them in ds when they doing guild run thats why i left from there,Thanks

Caldazar
Community Donor
Community Donor

Re: dragon soul

Post by Caldazar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Greetings,

As we said many times ingame, you need to actually register your account. The url below will give the complete information.
http://www.terranovagaming.com/wiki/ind ... ly_Nemetos

After these instructions are followed and your gear is fully up to date and enchanted you need to post in the appropriate topic.
Multiple people have gone through the whole procedure step by step with you, so now it is up to you.

Can a moderator please close this thread, as this does not need to be continued.
I see a red soul and I want to paint it black!

Return to “Recruitment”