new death knight

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
rasta

new death knight

Post by rasta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi guys :)

I've joined the guild for like a week ago (thanks for inviting me) like u know im a dk, with 3/8 hc. but i got 5 hc on my main. i would like to do raids and abit pvp with u. i got no exp as frost dk in pvp, but ive played dk alot, so i know what to do. I have always played on sylvanas, and have been rating alot. have played since vanilla, so have also been raiding in the old games.

when im not playing wow, im going in 9 grade. so i dont got alot of time, and sometimes have to get early up. im 16, so still some troubles with my english, but i understand it, and i dont think that im so hard to understand.

Hope to see you ingame, and have alot of fun with the guild.

-rastafury :D

Angerona
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Eolyxia

Re: new death knight

Post by Angerona » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Hello,

I missed you in this spot (the correct procedure here btw if others read this) so a bit late with answering.

You now have access to the guild section of Nemetos Order on this forum. Do check the topics Guildinformation+raiding and 25M DRAGON SOUL.
Post your armory link in that last topic as well in that last one after you make sure everything is enchanted & gemmed.

greetings,
eolyxia
I use my tools for my pleasure.

Return to “Recruitment”