Resto Druid

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Bearbecue
Warrior
Warrior
Alias: Budtz

Resto Druid

Post by Bearbecue » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Name: Christoffer Budtz
Nationality: Denmark

Character name: Bearbecue
Character class: Druid - Worgen Female
Main Spec: Restoration
Dual Spec (if you have one): Restoration / Balance
Professions: Tailoring, but its only 400. (will get higher as soon as i get more cloth) :D
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... cue/simple

1) How long have you been playing WoW?
I've played since Wrath of the Lich king, but i have had some few breaks.

2) How long have you been playing the character you're applying with?
For 2-3 weeks - 7 days, 0 hours, 19 minutes (/played)

3) What's your raiding experience?
Been raiding almost since i got to 80 in Wotlk, progressed alot in Naxx, Ulduar & ICC.
But that was on my Rogue & Warlock. Done all on HC in ICC, after what i remember.
In Cataclysm i've had only a few raids, like BH and then i've been pugging DS 10 man, 2-3 times, done 8/8 on normal, and 0 on hc, because i only have been in guilds as a social, have not done any of the earlier raids ( BoT, Totfw, BwD ) oh, i have done 6/7 in firelands a long time ago, and shannox on hc! i almost forgot that :P

4) What was your previous guild and why did you leave it?
My previous guild was Danish Terrace. I liked the guild, had no enemies or anything like that in there, i just wanted to start raiding again like i did in Wotlk, so my friend ( Reqless ) asked me about joining this guild and start raiding here with you guys. So the only reason i have is that i wanted to be a raider in 10 or 25 man DS instead of just a social in a guild :)

5) What's your motivation to apply to Nemetos Order?
> Reqless < my irl friend is in this guild, and i wanna start raiding with him + he told me that you guys were some cool people :)

6) What can we expect from you?
You can expect a happy guy, with good learning skills & a prepared focused raider! :)

7) What do you expect from us?
Some nice social people & some good raiding evenings :)

8 ) Is there someone you know already in the guild who can vouch for you?
Reqless

9) When can you raid? (At what days, and what times)?
Allmost all evenings, i have job & school, but its usually in weekends i work and school is morning/afternoons.

10) Do you have any real life obligations which could interfere with our raid times? (monday and wednesday 20:00 till 23:00 ST)
Not that i know of, but there might come a work night once in a while :)

11) What is the spec of your computer and how's your internet connection?
I have a decent laptop called HP Pavillion dv9000, i can play all raids 25 with no lagg, my internet connection is pretty good at home, but in this summer holiday i have been at reqless' house and there my computer sometimes disconnect from the internet, but if i have a raid day, i will be at my own place so i wont disconnect on a boss or something like that.

12) If you have dual spec, please tell us if you are geared and able to use it well in our raids
well... i have balance spec as my secondary spec. But to be honest I dont think im geared for raids on that spec, i am hit capped, but i dont think i do the dps that is required in DS :)

13) Are you able to use and speak on mumble (The voice chat program we use)?
Yes i am.

14) Any other group or solo activities you enjoy in WoW?
Not on this druid :P I like pvp'ing, but thats on my rogue ( and that is Horde on Frostwhisper, but i might move that to sylvanas soon )

15) Do you have anything else we should know?
Dont think so.
If you wanna know anything else about me, whisper me in-game :)

Starlinka
Point Commander
Point Commander
Alias: Starlinka

Re: Resto Druid

Post by Starlinka » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Dear Christoffer,

Congratulations on the way you decided to present your interest in raiding with us.
You have a HUGE plus from me.

However, by doing such an application you actually made me very interested and will take this seriously.

1. You have only one profession and that is not at maximum skill. Why are you lacking one profession, when will you be able to acquire and raise the second one and please tell me the reason for doing that choice.

2. Talk about your spell rotations, Do's & Don't's from your point of view as a healer during the Yor'sahj Heroic Encounter in 25 man assuming you have been assigned to heal the 3rd group.

3. You have decided to gem 12x Brilliant Queen's Garnet in raid finder gear which proves that you really want to raid. From my point of view if shows that you have the necessary gold to power level 2 professions, but you choose not to "Professions: Tailoring, but its only 400. (will get higher as soon as i get more cloth) " => AH is a good place to find more cloth.

I am not really interested in your heroic progress because that can be easily corrected as long as you read up tactics and know your class very well.

Looking forward to your answer,
Starlinka.

Bearbecue
Warrior
Warrior
Alias: Budtz

Post by Bearbecue » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:21 am

The reason i havn't made my proffesions to max skill is that i find it very boring to do & i have no idea what i could do as secondary proffesion. I have the gold for cloth, just need to buy so many things from AH, so i've just been ignoring proffesions. I will do both to max within the next week, if you want me to do it :)

Caldazar
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Caldazar » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 am

Maxing is not required, but for raiding it is quite relevant to have the profession specific abilities (like ring enchants, shoulder inscriptions, embroidery etc), so certainly level to that point.

Since MoP is coming out you might as well max em now to spare the trouble later.
I see a red soul and I want to paint it black!

Return to “Recruitment”