I would like access :>

**Note** See forum below for computer tech support
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Knori
Warrior
Warrior

I would like access :>

Post by Knori » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:31 am

Hi, im a SCUM-member, who would like access to the wow-foums. :D

Oh, and i seem to have the status of a Warrior. Is that something i can change myself? Or is it a forum rank? Since im a Druid in WoW. :P
QUOTE:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Crasp
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Crasp » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:35 am

the ranks here are based on the old mech warrior ranking system, which is where the community essentially grew from, and as your postcount grows it will change :)

welcome!

if its a weekend and im posting, prepare for nonsense.

Knori
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Knori » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:38 am

Right, i figured i was something like that. Oh, and im trying to upload an avatar, but i am a total noob at that. I need some kind of upload site for it?
QUOTE:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Return to “Help and Support”