Another article forthe portal.

**Note** See forum below for computer tech support
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Another article forthe portal.

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:57 am

FJ - if you'd be so kind.
Introducing Black Dawn – Total War clan.

Black Dawn is a competitive but social Total War clan.

The clan was formed 03/12/2008 by AmigaFan2003 in preparation for the imminent release of Empire:Total War and is officially incorporated into the Terra Nova Gaming Community. The clan is looking to expand into the online tournament arena. We have vast experience in all the Total War games from the very first Shogun:TW. We have forum and TS facilities to aid us in the organisation and co-ordination of battles. We also run regular hot seat campaigns.

So, if you think the clan sounds like the place for you, drop by our forums and introduce yourself or alternatively drop us a line through the Contact link.

Our home page is http://www.black-dawn.org

About Empire:Total War

Empire: Total War is set in the 18th century a turbulent era that is the most requested by Total War’s loyal fan base and a period alive with global conflict, revolutionary fervor and technological advances. With themes such as the Industrial Revolution, America’s struggle for independence, the race to control Eastern trade routes and the globalisation of war on land and sea, Empire: Total War promises to be amongst the richest and most dynamic PC RTS games of all time.

Empire: Total War will see the debut of 3D naval combat within the Total War franchise. PC Gamers will be able to intuitively command vast fleets or single ships upon seascapes rich with extraordinary water and weather effects that play a huge role in your eventual glorious success or ignominious defeat. After pummeling your enemy with cannon fire, close in to grapple their ship and prepare to board taking control your men as they fight hand to hand on the decks.

Along with the revolutionary introduction of Naval Combat, Empire: Total War will see further enhancements to the Total War series signature 3D battles and turn based campaign map. Real time battles will pose new challenges with the addition of cannon and musket, challenging players to master new formations and tactics as a result of the increasing role of gunpowder within warfare. And the Campaign Map – for many the heart of Total War – will see new improved systems for Trade, Diplomacy and Espionage with agents, a refined and streamlined UI, improved Advisors and extended scope taking in the riches of India, the turbulence of Europe and the untapped potential of North America.

Conri
Just call me Timmy!
Alias: Dark

Re: Another article forthe portal.

Post by Conri » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:37 am

How much did you get paid for the advert? :D
just kidding. Depending on when it comes out (i.e. NOT if i've in the middle of the exams i have in 8 weeks) - i'll probably join you guys :)
oooh 27th march. good timing, if it makes the date.

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:39 am

I hope you'll join us Dark - the more the merrier :-)

Would be awesome to have a TNGC tournament :-)

Theodora
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post by Theodora » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 am

27th March? =/ it's been put back again?

play's still showing it as 3rd March....

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Conri
Just call me Timmy!
Alias: Dark

Post by Conri » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:31 am

27th is amazon's date.

prinses
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by prinses » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:14 pm

ill get it, dunno when yet but i will ;)

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Oddly I can't post that. If I do the article appears without the screenshots and the text pasted around 15 times :?
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Help and Support”