TS3: LFG channel purge

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Caldazar
Community Donor
Community Donor

TS3: LFG channel purge

Post by Caldazar » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:11 pm

Heya,

Since our LFG subsection on the TS server is overrunning with unused channels, I will purge all the subchannels of Looking for Group.

Unless you actively use em, if you do, just post here and Ill leave the channel.

PS: Remember, if you need a new channel later, just send one of the admins a message
I see a red soul and I want to paint it black!

prinses
Community Donor
Community Donor

Re: TS3: LFG channel purge

Post by prinses » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:13 pm

diablo 3 was used recently, but may aswell just use parlour channels for it as there is like 1 channel tops in use it seems

UnstableVoltage
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by UnstableVoltage » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:00 pm

I think it's just a lot of temp channels. I tend to try and jump into the right channel for the right game when I am playing (so that it's easier to find people playing the same game you are), but there never seems to be more than one or two of these channels active at any one time. As per Prinses' suggestion - maybe just a handful of generic multi-purpose rooms which people can just use when needed (unless there are any in regular and constant use).

AmigaFan2003
Sakhan
Sakhan

Post by AmigaFan2003 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:37 pm

I must admit, the first thing I do when I log onto TS3 is collapse the LFG group.

Caldazar
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Caldazar » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:26 am

UnstableVoltage wrote:maybe just a handful of generic multi-purpose rooms which people can just use when needed (unless there are any in regular and constant use).
The 3 parlour channels are there for that purpose, I will make more when needed.

I've removed the LFG subsection then, and renamed the lounge to Loung/Looking for Group.
I see a red soul and I want to paint it black!

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”